Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Loads of posts on FB saying things like "How do I get a glastonbury ticket?" From Ed fans who obviously don't have a clue its sold out.

I saw one guy tag his misses and she's said I don't do camping. He said "don't worry love I think that there's a hotel there" :lol:

4 minutes ago, BenLFC said:

I saw one guy tag his misses and she's said I don't do camping. He said "don't worry love I think that there's a hotel there" :lol:

"Hi, is that the Beat Hotel?  I'd like to book a double room for 3 nights.  No I'm not taking the piss. Oh. Oh right."

11 hours ago, Martin Ashford said:

I'm really excited for one reason only - the very small  (teeny weeny) chance of T Swizzle turning up to play with him.

Absolutely no way I'm going to suffer a 90 minute Sheehan set on the possibility that Swift my grace is with a song or two. 

On 16/03/2017 at 5:01 PM, Browner's Right said:

Anyone know when the bookies usually pay out on headliner bets? Is it when they're announced or when they step on stage?!

Ladbrokes paid out for Radiohead pretty much straight away. 

After a few days refreshing my account, I just asked Betway and they said they'll pay on Ed when he steps on stage. 

7 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Check the terms cos paddypower tried that with me with Metallica until I pointed out it said will pay once Glastonbury festival have officially confirmed. 

Nope, steadfastly refusing. Their stance is helped by the fact that they don't appear to have terms and conditions for special events and just hide behind "some bookies may settle early but at Betway we settle on the day of the event." 

I wouldn't care so much, but they only let me get £20 on at 1/2. Tsk.