Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Bobs said:

He once called me a See You Next Tuesday (Deliberately spelling it wrong), because I asked how he was doing, when he was sat on a step in London having a Cigarette. 

Hated him ever since.

The massive C You Next Tuesday. Nice guy act proper annoys me.

Was it H he was sat on?

If so he's gone up in my estimation. 

1 hour ago, addicted2noise said:

To be fair most rock and hip hop artists use similar innuendo and bravado but combined with the nice guy act it comes off a bit stalkerish (like that song New Man). Anyway I thought his new album wasn't great and despite the massive hype I'd be pretty surprised if it does end up becoming the biggest seller of the year.

I can't think of anything coming down the tracks that could be bigger 

Christ. Had to have a little listen. Done absolutely nothing to change my opinion of his music. Beige. The beigest beige available. The Sunday pyramid crowd, sat on their chairs, picnic blanket spread out, will absolutely lap it up.

Galway Girl. It's awful. But I suspect will become inexplicably massive.

I live in hope that Emily has a change of heart and rings 0800-Save-Us-Gaga.

Edited by Keithy

40 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I can't think of anything coming down the tracks that could be bigger 

I just don't think it has the legs to hang around in the chart like his last one did but I suppose the only real competition are maybe U2 or Kanye West (if he even releases one) and both their last albums under performed. Maybe the Chainsmokers debut? although in that battle I'm probably rooting for Ed.    

8 hours ago, mjsell said:

I find it really creepy when he acts like he is god's gift in bed. He manages to make a lot of things sexual, and constantly infers he has the ability to sleep with a lot of women. He's the modern day Hucknell. Makes my skin crawl.

Ed Wood is his name and you know he's coming for you.

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I just listened to Galway girl out of morbid interest. I thought Robby Williams 'Party like a Russian' was a low for music.

Robbie is a low for music!

Divide is class imo, it's not faultless, some too slower tracks but I love the rap style edge on some of the songs.

Obviously a lot of elements from previous, but it baffles me how he can make songs like this....rapping songs and singing faster is much harder too.

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Divide is class imo, it's not faultless, some too slower tracks but I love the rap style edge on some of the songs.

Obviously a lot of elements from previous, but it baffles me how he can make songs like this....rapping songs and singing faster is much harder too.

Troll.

30 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

IMG_4947.GIF

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

haha, so you are saying only kids can enjoy rap?!.....nice little bit of arrogance there ;P

What I was actually doing was poking fun at the fact you said "rap style edge", but in a subtle way. I'll just come right out and say it next time. 

Edited by Rubber Soldier