Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, morph100 said:

Gaga taking the Florence role makes sense I guess unless there's a stronger sub we don't know about yet

Are the XX not a more solid sub to step up than Gaga?

Or are we assuming they're Friday and therefore not in a place to step up because nothing bad can happen to Radiohead and stop the dream coming true?

I would have said Gaga would have been the one to step up (from the rumoured subs) but after listening to this XX album I've changed my mind. Looks like its gunna be far more successful than Gaga's last one as well.

I guess it would actually just come down to who breaks their leg.

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I gave Beatrice a grand to lop Sheeran's head off (double bubble if she could take out Blunt too) and she comprehensively fucked it up. 

See I like the Blunt.  Not particularly for his music, but anyone who takes the piss out of themselves as much as he does gets a thumbs up from me.

4 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I gave Beatrice a grand to lop Sheeran's head off (double bubble if she could take out Blunt too) and she comprehensively fucked it up. 

Leave James Blunt alone! He's one of the only people that makes using Twitter bearable

Do what you have to with Ed though

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

If Blunt's responses on twitter are as quick witted as I hope, I think he should forget about the music (if he hasnt already) and do some live shows where he just responds to hecklers.

Yeah, I'd go see him at Glastonbury. If he was doing a comedy set in the Cabaret tent.

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

See I like the Blunt.  Not particularly for his music, but anyone who takes the piss out of themselves as much as he does gets a thumbs up from me.

15 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Leave James Blunt alone! He's one of the only people that makes using Twitter bearable

Do what you have to with Ed though

The only irony in his self-deprecating tweets is that he is actually total fucking crap.

Just now, Woffy said:

The only irony in his self-deprecating tweets is that he is actually total fucking crap.

You're no fun.

I also now find it impossible to perform my morning processes without using the phrase "the first transport is away" to myself.  I hope you're happy.

Just now, Quark said:

You're no fun.

I also now find it impossible to perform my morning processes without using the phrase "the first transport is away" to myself.  I hope you're happy.

Haha!

Just remember, Admiral Ackbar probably joined the Rebel Alliance due to the Empire's fishy xenophobia:

"The first transport is away!"

"Ah. Our first catch of the day!"

Fishists!