Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried listening to it a second time, I skipped in to see if it at least had a decent chorus, no good. I had to turn it off again. I'm getting a shit coldplay vibe off it. I don't mind some of his other songs, I quite liked bloodstream in particular but this new stuff is not for me.

Edited by Madyaker

24 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Ed doesn't care what you think of his writers apparently!

"My heroes like my music, so I don't care If I'm credible or not, because In their world I am and that makes me credible in my world."

http://www.radiox.co.uk/radio/gordon-smart/highlights/watch-ed-sheeran-discusses-credibility-i-dont-care/#Jyd172FFc9Yma82b.97

He's the John Cena of music. 

2 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Ed doesn't care what you think of his writers apparently!

"My heroes like my music, so I don't care If I'm credible or not, because In their world I am and that makes me credible in my world."

http://www.radiox.co.uk/radio/gordon-smart/highlights/watch-ed-sheeran-discusses-credibility-i-dont-care/#Jyd172FFc9Yma82b.97

Yes he really comes across as not caring there. 

49 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Think it's just Neil playing it fairly safe.

He said he thinks he is playing 

Yep, this.

I've got what i believe is very solid word that it's both Ed and the Foos (with no day info, before someone asks), but i'm being ultra cautious and wanting word from another trustworthy direction before changing to TBC.