Headliner predictions 2017

swede

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

It's a crap song like, but you can't exactly get at him for saying he finds a woman physically attractive.

But if he's going on and on and on and on about her body, and how his bed smells after she's been in it, but no mention of her personality, then it's heading that way?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Have you heard pop music before?

The lyrics are literally 

I'm in love with your body
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
Oh I oh I oh I oh I

Obviously its an industry wide probably, clearly, but given he's a huge name in the industry, its 2017, AND his audience is predominantly younger women, I think he should take a bit of responsibility and cut shit like that out. 

17 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Obviously its an industry wide probably, clearly, but given he's a huge name in the industry, its 2017, AND his audience is predominantly younger women, I think he should take a bit of responsibility and cut shit like that out. 

Don't be ridiculous, saying you're physically attracted to a person is not a problem.

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Don't be ridiculous, saying you're physically attracted to a person is not a problem.

There's a difference between saying you're physically attracted to someone and saying you're only attracted to someone because of their body shape, which is what the song does.

Ed can headline, just bought his back catalogue (along with Radiohead's) & there's enough there that I expect him to play (the singles) to make me happy seeing him. I even like his two new singles.

I'll cross my fingers he'll bring some special guests along although we might have to tie up @Martin Ashford if Taylor Swift is lurking around end of June.

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

Ed can headline, just bought his back catalogue (along with Radiohead's) & there's enough there that I expect him to play (the singles) to make me happy seeing him. I even like his two new singles.

I'll cross my fingers he'll bring some special guests along although we might have to tie up @Martin Ashford if Taylor Swift is lurking around end of June.

Guessing T Swizzle is too big to sub Ed? And then guest slot with him?

It just occurred to me that I've spent the last few minutes catching up with debate around the sales and impact of Mumford & Sons' second album and then the contents of Ed Sheeran's lyrics. 

My Saturday nights are not what they once were, that's for sure. 

Edited by fatyeti24

2 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

The lyrics are literally 

Oh I oh I oh I oh I
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
Oh I oh I oh I oh I

To be fair to old Ed, the song was written for Rihanna and wouldn't be that offensive if she sang it.

8 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

It just occurred to me that I've spent the last few minutes catching up with debate around the sales and impact of Mumford & Sons' second album and then the contents of Ed Sheeran's lyrics. 

My Saturday nights are not what they once were, that's for sure. 

It's just occurred to me that I was involved in the discussion. Saturday nights haven't been what they were for quite some time for me.