Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Madyaker said:

I'm just afraid if The Prodigy are playing they'll be clashing with Radiohead, nightmare stuff.

Yeh I would be massively fucked off with that. Would 100% see RH but I would be very gutted to miss Prodigy, especially as Other headliner! That would be perfect for them.

6 hours ago, Madyaker said:

I'm just afraid if The Prodigy are playing they'll be clashing with Radiohead, nightmare stuff.

I would think it's heavily likely.

They won't be against Foo's, I think that's closest to being PSB atm. If Bon Iver as expected are playing I'd expect against Sheeran as won't be against RH.

Prodigy could go against Sheeran but in the expected acts you are left with PSB against RH and I don't see it.

RH/The Prodigy

FF/PSB

Ed/Bon Iver

Those last two others could swap, I don't think they will but could.

Edited by thewayiam

I'm sure Neil would agree that posting info is fraught with risk of being made to look silly. 

I'm only passing it on for speculation purposes.       However,  I don't want to get anybody into trouble so won't be naming my source, but I will say the info comes with only one degree of separation from the ultimate source. I will try and verify this week. 

Edited by mooro

On 10/12/2016 at 8:27 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Ugh, please don't say that fucking horrible thing about Lady Gaga being "secretly a man" had anything to do with Glastonbury. Alan Carr is a vapid idiot, not relevant but I had to get that out.

Yep it did... 

Looks like a PR stunt more than anything.

Edited by zero000

44 minutes ago, mooro said:

I'm sure Neil would agree that posting info is fraught with risk of being made to look silly. 

I'm only passing it on for speculation purposes.       However,  I don't want to get anybody into trouble so won't be naming my source, but I will say the info comes with only one degree of separation from the ultimate source. I will try and verify this week. 

You haven't posted any info.

6 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

I've  only got a Sunday ticket and if two of the three headliners are Foo Fighters and Radiohead and I end up with Ed f~~king Sheeran then I will be crying real tears.

Since Mike apparently got some whingeing from the locals in 2013 about the festival getting the Stones but local only getting to see Mumford & Sons, it's all been massive rock bands on Sunday nights since. So it's a little surprising if Ed is the one doing Sunday but I guess schedules might dictate stuff more than appeasing the locals.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Since Mike apparently got some whingeing from the locals in 2013 about the festival getting the Stones but local only getting to see Mumford & Sons, it's all been massive rock bands on Sunday nights since. So it's a little surprising if Ed is the one doing Sunday but I guess schedules might dictate stuff more than appeasing the locals.

I suppose the moaning from locals could only really apply to the Stones due to the size of them.

Other than that its personal taste.For example the locals got Coldplay last year but some could have moaned that they'd didn't get Adele.