Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I couldn't sing along to a FF song if you put a gun to my head. Literally no idea how their songs go. Never knowingly heard one. 

Same.  I assume that if I have heard one I've got some kind of internal defence mechanism that wipes it from my memory the moment it finishes. 

Problem is, i don't listen to the radio, my new music is limited to the (excellent) thread on here, the lineup for eotr and the occasional downloaded kitson broadcast on Resonance. And none of those are bringing me the FF

52 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I couldn't sing along to a FF song if you put a gun to my head. Literally no idea how their songs go. Never knowingly heard one. 

never knowingly perhaps, but unknowingly - i reckon.  and you'll know how each and every one of their songs go.

52 minutes ago, rawaudioinput said:

Music snobs complaining about Foos are like vegetarians complaining about the quality of sausages

this makes no sense.

28 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Problem is, i don't listen to the radio, my new music is limited to the (excellent) thread on here, the lineup for eotr and the occasional downloaded kitson broadcast on Resonance. And none of those are bringing me the FF

This is probably their biggest tune

Yep.