1. Just Dance
2. Boys Boys Boys
3. The Fame Monster in full
4. Poker Face
5. Paparazzi
6. "Thank you Glastonberry, you've been a great crowd, enjoy Beyonce"

Slay.

Love how it had to be Glastonberry :P

You've left off The Edge of Glory though, son, and that is unforgivable!

Also, Gaga, subbing Beyonce? Jog on, you can find a better sub for her. Don't need two acts with mime back to back. :D

23 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Sadly can't see her 'sticking to the hits' that much, for the ArtRave tour more than half of the setlist was Artpop album tracks. Although she might see sense for Glastonbury. I'd hope so, anyway. Also if she's going to insist on piano-ing up one of her old songs she can at least make it one of the hits, not one of the worst songs from Artpop.

I really enjoyed the Artpop show - but most pop artists avoid the hits for a new album these days. I actually cut that setlist out from a Joanne tour proper setlist I'd made when bored, and pretty much had all of the new album in here alongside those hits.

Yeah, the rushed medley of Just Dance/Poker Face/Telephone wasn't great - and nor was the acapella snippet of The Edge of Glory. But with reaction having been mixed, I can see her really stripping back to the hits - and possibly delivered elsewhere.

Dope is a piano ballad - and so overwrought that I love it - plus it was a top ten hit in America. I can see it staying in the setlist.

57 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Any rumours in Sverige about who's likely to be announced?

Nah unfortunately not, the news of Roskilde was actually from a swedish website, but they don't have any connections to Roskilde, nor any Swedish festivals. They only report other sites news :D

But Roskildes first annoucements previous years always included a bunch of danish acts, a major one (like Mew) and a bunch of small ones, and maybe a swedish one..

Edited by Ovechkin

So, to compare with Gaga, here's how Ed could look atop the Pyramid... 

1.    You Need Me, I Don't Need You
2.    Don't 
3.    Drunk
4.    Lego House
5.    One
6.    Photograph
7.    Lay It All On Me
8.   Small Bump
9.    ***new album track***
10.    ***guest duet song*** (Don't Go Breaking My Heart?)
11.    Tenerife Sea
12.    Thinking Out Loud
13.    Give Me Love
14.    Bloodstream
15.    I See Fire
16.    The A Team

17.    ***new single***
18.    Sing

Many stone cold classics right there :P

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Just because we're leaving the EU it doesn't mean you can start sidelining a legitimate French artform

mime-hands.jpg

Vocal mime, to clarify :P

2 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

If you can carry a predominantly acoustic show at Wembley for three nights, there's gotta be something right. Anyway, he's "going electric" for album three - presumeably so when the Nobel Prizes come knocking in fifty-five years, he can ignore their calls :P

Gaga's opening-three-day sale is here - 17,000 for Joanne. 11,000 was Friday only.

If she doesn't see a pick up this week, and calculating for general record deterioration throughout a sales week, I think we're looking at about 28,500 sales, possibly pushing up to 30,000 if I'm underselling her.

For comparison, Foals sold more with What Went Down (34,000 I think) in week one. Whilst Gaga may have legs, I doubt it in this market - Joanne will get a xmas boost but low down the charts.This one, folks, is officially going to be a dud by her standards.

I reckon she could still headline on the strength of those hits - but if she plays more than three or four tracks, she may lose a crowd.

Playing to your own fans is a completely different ballgame to playing to 60,000 on the Pyramid stage, a large percentage of which probably only know your hits of which he has about 5 or 6. That's why so many headliner slots are average or duds. You need a lot of hits to carry the pyramid headline crowd and/or a great 'show'.

Gaga has enough hits in her back catologue to not even need to play a note from Joanne. 

8 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

So, to compare with Gaga, here's how Ed could look atop the Pyramid... 

1.    You Need Me, I Don't Need You
2.    Don't 
3.    Drunk
4.    Lego House
5.    One
6.    Photograph
7.    Lay It All On Me
8.   Small Bump
9.    ***new album track***
10.    ***guest duet song*** (Don't Go Breaking My Heart?)
11.    Tenerife Sea
12.    Thinking Out Loud
13.    Give Me Love
14.    Bloodstream
15.    I See Fire
16.    The A Team

17.    ***new single***
18.    Sing

Many stone cold classics right there :P

Vocal mime, to clarify :P

Only 3 I know.

All fucking horrendous.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Safe to say no Springsteen. Steve van Zandt just confirmed - on Talksport! - that the E Street Band finishes touring for 2017 with their scheduled Australian dates.

Personally, with a book and a new album to flog, I think Springsteen will still be touring in some guise - but there will be no Glastonbury without the E Street Band behind him.

Perhaps he'll go be a rhythm guitarist for The Gaslight Anthem when they come off hiatus...

2 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Safe to say no Springsteen. Steve van Zandt just confirmed - on Talksport! - that the E Street Band finishes touring for 2017 with their scheduled Australian dates.

Personally, with a book and a new album to flog, I think Springsteen will still be touring in some guise - but there will be no Glastonbury without the E Street Band behind him.

Perhaps he'll go be a rhythm guitarist for The Gaslight Anthem when they come off hiatus...

Springsteen is one of those artists that has just never clicked with me. I can see that he's good at what he does and can appreciate why so many people like him, but his stuff just does nothing for me.