People have been shot for less.

"I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, I made that bitch famous"

Fuck off mate.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, russycarps said:

Beyonce again! Christ what an odious idea. There are plenty of other shallow frothy pop acts out there, why not have one of those instead?

Though someone who doesn't write their own songs shouldnt get the headline gig really, let alone twice.

Which is why Dave gilmour is never an option.

Bitch please.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/28/beyonce-lemonade-lesson-collaboration-robert-plant-karen-o-kendrick-lamarr-jack-white-mnek

Beyonce's recent efforts, when compared with much of Pink Floyd's discography, would not be the artist coming across as more shallow or frothy.

4 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Bitch please.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/28/beyonce-lemonade-lesson-collaboration-robert-plant-karen-o-kendrick-lamarr-jack-white-mnek

Beyonce's recent efforts, when compared with much of Pink Floyd's discography, would not be the artist coming across as more shallow or frothy.

In the unlikely event that's true, I congratulate the team of people who wrote it.

2 minutes ago, Chawk said:

So basically, it has some of his best tracks yet is also one his worst ablums

No-one said we ever made sense in this place.

1 minute ago, liambarton said:

Take That just announced a tour for the end of May through to the 14th of June

Surely not but them dates are a little bit scary

Good god, they are close,aren't they?! :o I couldn't book Take That without Robbie for a headline slot.

I could probably book them then because of the strange amount of middle-aged women who tried chatting me up this year.

1 minute ago, Chawk said:

If Take That headline it's going to get serious. What's the next step up from a petition? A stern letter or a meeting at a village hall?

We could drive round with a bus that says why have take that headline when the stone roses can play.

I've heard people listen to anything written on the side of a bus 

15 minutes ago, liambarton said:

Take That just announced a tour for the end of May through to the 14th of June

Surely not but them dates are a little bit scary

Pretty sure they had tour dates in June 2015 which strongly suggested Glastonbury was a goer for them but they weren't booked, even when Glastonbury were literally resorting to asking bands to cancel existing gigs in order to find someone to replace Prince. They're never going to play, at least until Robbie and Jason rejoin 

Edited by Zac Quinn

Meanwhile, in other prospective headliner news, Lady Gaga has posted 11,100 sales of Joanne in one day so far. Bearing in mind that it's including pre-orders there, and is likely to be pretty front-loaded, I can't see her getting past 35,000, unless she pulls off some big promotional gambit.

35,000 for a headliner isn't hugely bad in the current climate - similar to Biffy Clyro's latest - but if Gaga was to be booked, it would be on the strength of her back catalogue (as it would have to be with artists such as Green Day, or Biffy themselves).

This year was possibly three of the biggest selling acts in the world though, and that's only a select bracket when we consider it.

Is there any other stage take that could play? I don't think so, they could sub? But again unlikely.....radiohead, ed sheeran, take that? The only saving grace is that we hope to get a female in the mix so that shouldn't happen...

4 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Is there any other stage take that could play? I don't think so, they could sub? But again unlikely.....radiohead, ed sheeran, take that? The only saving grace is that we hope to get a female in the mix so that shouldn't happen...

at Glastonbury?  maybe the Temple during tomatina?