St Paul and the Broken Bones
LDC Soundsystem
Of Monsters and Men
Muse
ZZ Top
Foals
Larkin Poe

and many, many more.
Mud bloody awful, but the music more than made up for it.

So much good stuff this year

LCD Soundsystem - No explanation required

PJ Harvey - So intense during the evening gloom

Wolf Alice - Great to see them on the big stage

Adele - Went in quite cynical but came away grinning

Bat for lashes - fantastic as ever

New Order, LCD Sounsystem, Beck, Wolf Alice (I genuinely think they'll headline one day), Christine and The Queens, Hinds, Floating Points, PJ Harvey, Steve Davis... pretty much everything I saw was excellent bar Muse who I thought were average. So a great year this year. 

Foals sounded great but the crowd was poor unfortunately. 

Coldplay.  I have never been a Coldplay fan but I really wanted to close the festival with my 20 year old son who wanted desperately to see them so I went with him.  WOW!  Love them or hate them, they can put on a show and the Viola Beach tribute is THE most moving thing I have ever experienced.  I won't be buying everything they've ever produced but I do have a new found respect for them!

Squeeze - my Mum's favourite band.  I could sing 'Up the Junction' before I could recite the alphabet.

James - they were just brilliant and another +1 particularly for Laid

My highlights were:

BMTH, The Wanton Bishops, Nothing But Thieves, Fatboy Slim and M83.

I was let down by X Ambassadors (they played one song due to technical issues - there had a bit of that at Reading too), Half Moon Run (great singer, just really boring IMO), Bastille (awfully boring).

Missed out on ZZ top (due to mud and BMTH), Raleigh Ritchie, Years & Years, Of Monsters and Men and Coldplay all due to leaving Sunday afternoon. 

PJ Harvey - bloody brilliant. Captured the mood of the weather, weekend, vote and everything. Perfect in every way.

Coldplay - juxtaposed to the above, great way to end. Even if it did all get a bit silly we didn't care!

Ezra Furman - deserves a bigger slot. 

St Paul & Broken Bones - great fun

Enjoyed everyone so could go on... except Art Garfunkel. The less said the better.

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Ronnie Spector, man.....when she started singing my jaw the it the ground at how great she still sounded.

Absolutely right, 72 years young with a voice like that and still just a little bit sexy too! Loved her little flirts with the young lads.

Hard to pick just a few highlights as I enjoyed so much. Foals and Beck were as great as I was expecting - that sunset over the Pyramid for Foals really cheered my Brexit blues. Underworld completely blew me away and ending the festival on LCD Soundsystem was simply perfect.

My real highlights were in things I discovered almost accidentally. Anna Meredith, Lady Leshurr on the Park, Levelz at Wow - all acts I didn't know anything about before finding them on the playlist, but their joy at playing Glastonbury was, well, joyous. Loved them.

Edited by SophieBee