Madabout G

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winslow's point is a valid one - it looks like someone pretty good is lined up, so need to muddy the waters.  And I say that as someone who had a ruddy blast the time I saw Neil Diamond.

That said....if they put someone like #RightBaz in the teatime slot and D-Rozzle is actually headlining West Holts later that night you would not hear me complaining.

Far from it, in fact.

On 2 December 2016 at 1:48 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

if Rod hadn't already delivered a universally derided headline set he probably would be near the top of any shortlist for this, if he was willing to do it.

I did google this before posting and saw that he played in 2002, a year I didn't go.  Am a bit surprised at the set being universally derided, but then I guess so were Gorillaz and U2 and I enjoyed both of them….

Aerosmith might be fun too, in the Motörhead/ZZ Top slot.

Edited by Watergirl

22 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

How was he mate? Im seeing him in Brum a few weeks before Glasto 17. Ridiculously excited!

I’d give him a healthy 7 toupees out of 10. Not really much of a fan and tagged along with the missus and family out of curiosity more than anything but I had a canny night. His band seemed tight enough and he’s got some stonkers in his set. Though it must be said he’s got some stinkers as well.

• 2 months later...