Madabout G

Just listening to shit recording of DR from recent times. She's still got the chops. I'm all over this as a proper legend slot. Said it once and I'll say it again but if the rumours for next year are true we are in for one stonking festival and my first time seeing a headliner on the Pyramid. Or possibly 3. Woweeeeeeeeeee

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

No knicks and a simple wee hoist up from the tutu hem and it's chocs away no bother. 

Edit: I think the Brothers makes 'em 'golden' but I can't crane my neck down quick enough to see before they land. Plus I'm thinking of @Quark thinking of my Friday Opener as he watches the Friday Opener.

Jesus, I need fucking help. The Radiohead Bear's got me all a-tizz tonight. 

Something was telling me not to check back in tonight. Should've listened to that little voice. Nightmares ahoy now Woffy.

16 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Just listening to shit recording of DR from recent times. She's still got the chops. I'm all over this as a proper legend slot. Said it once and I'll say it again but if the rumours for next year are true we are in for one stonking festival and my first time seeing a headliner on the Pyramid. Or possibly 3. Woweeeeeeeeeee

I agree. Early days obviously but if the SR's come true then we already have the bones of a top line up. 

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:48 PM, kalifire said:

She'd get me to the Pyramid. I absolutely loved Dolly but couldn't be arsed with Lionel. Wouldn't have bothered with ELO this year either. DR has some absolute belters but whether she's a success will probably lie with what she chooses.

You missed a treat with him particularly. 

There's some of his songs I hate, but the others got the crowd so enthused and his delight at the reception really seemed to come through.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!! 

Long time lurker who has finally registered on this fantastic site. 2017 will be my second Glastonbury and I'm extremely excited.

Anyway, main reason for posting in this spot is that Elton John has just been confirmed for a gig in Ireland (Cork City) for 20 June. 

Lionel (2015) and Dolly (2014) have played the same venue in Cork a couple of days before their Glastonbury appearances. Could this Elton John announcent follow the same pattern?

Also, Kasabian did a Glastonbury warm up gig in Cork a few weeks before their headline slot in 2014.

Edited by MyTent
Spelling

4 minutes ago, MichaelsBeard said:

Playing Scotland the night before so doubtful. 

*Edit - though I havenust noted he's playing back to back nights in seperate cities elsewhere on that tour so maybe not impossible!

Stand down Gonzo, stand down.

-font-b-Timon-b-font-mascot-font-b-costu

• 5 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Get to fuck with yer Vans and yer Diamonds. It's Rossie all the way now, accept no substitutes. 

Backing this statement to the full. Van can play another day. Saturday afternoon with the sun blazing down and 2 double G+T's in my hand, preferably.