Hospitality and festival tickets

Lisaam

Hospitality tickets are usually only available through sponsors,  media and other such outlets and are not on general sale.  

If you want to buy off site camping, whether from Worthy View or another provider,  then you need to get your standard ticket first.  

There are also a very few,  very expensive providers which provide accommodation and ticket packages. 

13 hours ago, Lisaam said:

My family and I would like to go to Glasto in 2017

how does the hospitality work?

buy festival ticket first then book pod pad or vice versa?

thank you! :)

With regards to actual Hospitality tickets there are the following ways to get one; know someone in the industry, purchase a pricey accommodation package from Fly Glastonbury, Land & Sky etc, win tickets somehow from the BBC or similar. 
If you mean nicer/posh camping options like PodPads or Worthy View then you must purchase your standard GA ticket and THEN the accommodation. If you want those hospitality tickets and don't know someone in the industry it's likely your only option is to go for the very pricey off site packages, but expect to pay thousands per ticket.  

17 hours ago, Lisaam said:

My family and I would like to go to Glasto in 2017

how does the hospitality work?

buy festival ticket first then book pod pad or vice versa?

thank you! :)

Like the others have said there is a difference between some of the "alternative camping// glamping" and hospitality. 

The hospitality tickets from the festival will go to people in the industry.

There are a few of the glamping sites on the outskirts of the festival that will offer you "glamping" with the hospitality tickets. Pros being you get a guaranteed ticket, however you are talking at least £5,000.

You also have the option of trying for general sale of tickets in October and finding alternative camping if tenting it isn't for you.

There are loads of sites on the outskirts and of course the worthy view site with the pod pads, but I believe WV sell out almost as quickly as the tickets do.

I had a disabled wristband this year and every time I walked past the bar, BBC compound and posh toilets behind the pyramid/other, I did wonder how they got tickets.

There were loads of people of different ages etc. There didn't seem to be an obvious reason for most of them being there. The press had press cards round their necks but other than that it just seemed like normal people! 

Hi, we go with A company called Rare Breed  We have a caravan provided at Windenlake Farm (5 mins from PG B and you get a backstage VIP ticket. The total cost is approx £1150 per person for 5 nights and the VIP ticket. Windenlake also has hot showers and a really nice bar doing breakfast and food from midnight to 4 am. I guess if you are over camping as I am but not over festivals it's worth saving up for. If you are interested I will give you the guys details I book through. Just drop me a PM. Thanks Jamie 

Sorry forgot to add there is also a mini bus that takes you in to gate C every day leaving Windenlake every 15 minutes and collects from the same place to return upto 4am. I notice you said you had a disabled ticket, they also have drivers if you request they will take you right into the festival. My wife got a helicopter trip over the festival on Sunday and this was at no extra charge. I know some people will say it's a lot of money and it is but for me and the peace and quiet when I want it, it's well worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...