Virus outbreak reported in western daily press

cidy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a first timer I was a tad surprised to see they didn't fill up the sanitiser. It seems indicative of the attitude of the organisers, you should just be grateful just to be allowed here, your 230 quid for a ticket isn't going to stretch as far as providing basic facilities. 

There s only been a couple of times I have found that the hand sanitiser has run out - both times at Pennards campsite - otherwise always found some there. Think toilets have been really well maintained this year actually. 

It's advisable to take your own. They only started supplying hand sanitiser about 5 or 6 years ago. Before that there was occasionally soap at the sinks but that was usually all gone by day 2! I always take my own hand sanitiser, wet wipes etc. With the volume of people using the sinks they would need to be topping up sanitiser every hour to keep it going. I would rather them use the resource to clean the toilets out personally. There are also rumours people drink the hand sanitiser - you'd have to be pretty desperate though! 

19 hours ago, moho79 said:

There s only been a couple of times I have found that the hand sanitiser has run out - both times at Pennards campsite - otherwise always found some there. Think toilets have been really well maintained this year actually. 

Also my experience. More or less immaculate every single time.

Maybe fewer hoverers this year as people were seizing the opportunity to get a seat for a couple of minutes.

Thought the toilets were great this year compared to previous years. Loads more people cleaning them — I barely had to reject a cubicle all weekend!

Agree that sanitiser and soap were a bit lacking, but it's been that way forever. I always carry my own at festivals and I'll almost always properly wash my hands, as long as it doesn't mean queueing for more than a minute or two.