Coldplay Wristbands

Earthwindandfire2205

5 hours ago, Levitz said:

Posted in another thread but, while I like LED wristband effect for the show (watched one song back on TV, was at Grimes and LCD), I actually found them quite sinister when people were walking about with them later on. We went up the Ribbon Tower and you could see these little ants with their wristbands changing colour in unison, like they'd been tagged with fluorescent powder to monitor the colony. It was like you could track them, all felt a bit 1984 to me.......

Sounds like you need better drugs next year. 

6 hours ago, arcade fireman said:

Sounds like you need better drugs next year. 

Not entirely serious. Wonder if they reactivate when Colplay release an album/tour and draw your arm and fingers to the keyboard to purchase......possibly the secret of their success......

8 minutes ago, Finding leto14 said:

I certainly felt their setlist was stronger this time round and also their performance was better. The atmosphere was amazing and the band just fed off it. They can't play again for at least 10 years now surely 

I might be mistaken but I'm sure I heard Chris Martin say during the set that this was the last time for them?

2 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

I might be mistaken but I'm sure I heard Chris Martin say during the set that this was the last time for them?

They say that every time, not likely. They get a leg up every time from a Glastonbury show, they likely might drop off on their next album then be back again in 6/7 years time where everyone will lap it up again. 

2 minutes ago, reflekting said:

They say that every time, not likely. They get a leg up every time from a Glastonbury show, they likely might drop off on their next album then be back again in 6/7 years time where everyone will lap it up again. 

Maybe I guess, but that would then be 5 times! Plus isn't this the last album now? Maybe not forever but at least for the foreseeable?

• 7 years later...
On 7/3/2016 at 5:17 PM, reflekting said:

This comment has aged well ha ha

On 7/3/2016 at 9:31 AM, Mardy said:

Personally, i'm all in favour of tagging Coldplay fans. It'll make it easier to identify and round them up come the glorious day...

You’ve gone backwards from tagging them to just taking their names?  Gone soft!