Underworld......WOW

mrfunk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched their set on the television last night, apart from one or two songs which I thought went on a bit too long they were brilliant and brought back a few very fond memories of when I saw them last year at Camp Bestival closing the festival on Sunday night with an incredible performance.

And what a way to end the set with Rez/Cowgirl and the Born Slippy (I just wish that they had included Juanita/Kiteless in the set - it would then have been near perfection)

In true Glastonbury greatness, my 12 year old son was desperate to get to the front, so half way through I said we could go to the side and see what happened. As usual, everyone was fantastic, helped him through, sat him on shoulders, and let him through right to the barrier. Made his festival..he loves Underworld and will never forget it, so thank you! 

image.jpeg

On 25/06/2016 at 1:06 AM, mrfunk said:

My god that was awesome!  SPEECHLESS 

Funk xx

in which case you should have seen them at Bristol earlier this year, with a more-banging set and a more-overwhelmed Karl.

Karl's dad-dancing was about the same, tho. :D

Edited by eFestivals

Definitely the best set of the weekend for me! Saw them at the Roundhouse in March so i know what to expect but the atmosphere and being outside etc just made it something special.

I had spent weeks convincing some of my mates to see Underworld rather than Muse and it definitely paid off. We all loved it, perfect start to the Friday night.

Me and my girlfriend have bought tickets to the Ally Pally gig already so that will be the 3rd time in the space of a year and already i can't wait for it!

So proud of how strong these guys comeback has been. Heard in an interview they would be looking to produce another album which is great news.

Only downside now is my Underworld playlist and watching back on BBC is not helping with the blues at all.