Live in vehicle camping with mates.

sieric

So me and my wife are 90% sure we have bagged a Live in Vehicle ticket from someone I know. (We already have Thursday entry and Emperors to fall back on if not, we bought the van a few weeks after buying tickets)

If the guy comes through with the live in vehicle ticket then we would like to camp with a couple of mates who already have a live in ticket.

Does anyone know what are the chances of us being able to park next to each other? Is this something that could be arranged by contacting Kendal directly or can it be sorted on arrival.

Help appreciated.

On 23 June 2016 at 10:37 AM, sieric said:

So me and my wife are 90% sure we have bagged a Live in Vehicle ticket from someone I know. (We already have Thursday entry and Emperors to fall back on if not, we bought the van a few weeks after buying tickets)

If the guy comes through with the live in vehicle ticket then we would like to camp with a couple of mates who already have a live in ticket.

Does anyone know what are the chances of us being able to park next to each other? Is this something that could be arranged by contacting Kendal directly or can it be sorted on arrival.

Help appreciated.

whoever arrives first ,ask the stewards to keep the space next to you spare ,they are usually quite helpful .

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:37 AM, sieric said:

Help appreciated.

If your selling your Emperors can I have first dabs on them please?

Yes it has to be a specifically adapted vehicle to be given access to the live in vehicle area, I asked because I have a shoulder injury and am finding it hard to carry our stuff this year. So I asked if we could buy a Live in Vehicle ticket & sleep in our people carrier (Which turns into a double bed) and set up our tent next to it. they came back with a resounding no to that. 

Although they said if we knew someone with a live in vehicle ticket we could camp on their pitch next to them as long as we are within their 7x7 mtr area. So although you cant use your van, you can set up your tent next to them. 

As far as rules for these kind of things ............. Just turn up ! They say every year must be live in vehicle , no pass outs no this no that ! Then once your in you see people pitched next to there car in live in vehicles people driving off site and so on ! Just turn up would be my advice