PLEAAASE HELP ME - Going alone

bengeorge101

Hi I am in a massive dilemma, I bought my tickets for reading hoping to go with 8 of my friends. They have all puled out and I cannot get my ticket refunded. I have none to go with and going on my own is very overwhelming. Is there anyone that would like to share the reading experience with me I am 16 years old. I am up for meeting new people and having a good time 

Please reply if you would help me out. Thank you very much 

If you look on facebook there is a reading festival camp loner page and there are thousands of people going alone so you can take your pick of groups you want to join. And don't worry about going alone, it's really fun and you meet loads of people. Also if you camp with older people they can buy your drink for you! And don't worry it will be fun! You could also join our camp if you like, we all went alone last and are going again this year together, most of us are 18-20 yrs old and happy to have some new faces

Edited by laylas1995