Do coaches have their own route?

thenavyone

We have coach tickets, many regulars on here will know there was a saga with us being unable to take the coach because they didn't have space for our 2 kids!  I'm seriously thinking of getting the coach down with just a tent and my baby and pitching it and waiting for my husband to bring the rest tomorrow.  Apparently coaches wont get stuck in the traffic, surely thats not right?  Do they have a special route?  Thanks

28 minutes ago, bexj said:

No,  they don't,  there's just not millions of roads round there.  Sorry,  and have a safe journey x

that's exactly what I thought, someone on FB is adamant they go a different way!  I'm going to try and get my tickets from the driver and drive down tomorrow.  Screw 14 hours in a car with 2 kids!

Usually once you get closer to the site - I dunno, mibbe 10 minutes away - the coaches and shuttle buses take a junction that is closed to all other traffic.

Festival has just tweeted that although coaches are being hit by delays the station at Gate A is fully operational and running smoothly.

3 minutes ago, Robster86 said:

Not initially obvious where the see coaches go from at the o2. Any one know? Thanks for any help

I was there this morning and had the same issue. Go out the exit towards the 02 and instead of going left towards the 02 go right past the car parks and keep going (beyond the cable car)  you should see a massive fenced car park and its in there 

4 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

I was there this morning and had the same issue. Go out the exit towards the 02 and instead of going left towards the 02 go right past the car parks and keep going (beyond the cable car)  you should see a massive fenced car park and its in there 

Fab! Thanks for your help

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

if you were being dropped by cab is it close enough to walk from the tube station or should I get him to carry on somewhere else? I've got a child with me sigh