EAST AND WEST CAMPER CREW

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No email either and had been busy getting the van ready so not looked on here since this morning.

Luckily my son read this a few minutes ago and gave me a call. There will be such chaos and many people won't read on here or not reading emails as they are busy getting ready too.

Guess is necessary but will miss the lovely relaxing Tuesday!!

GFL need to be getting this message all over their social media etc if they want everyone to see it.  Loads of people will miss one unexpected email the afternoon before.

Instead they are tweeting suspiciously low shots of nice green grass.

The less people getting the message, the more will be turning up before 6, and the worse the queues and the queuing rage will be.  I wonder whether they'll be able to keep to the "no exceptions" bit.  They can't exactly force people to drive miles away.

3 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

GFL need to be getting this message all over their social media etc if they want everyone to see it.  Loads of people will miss one unexpected email the afternoon before.

Instead they are tweeting suspiciously low shots of nice green grass.

The less people getting the message, the more will be turning up before 6, and the worse the queues and the queuing rage will be.  I wonder whether they'll be able to keep to the "no exceptions" bit.  They can't exactly force people to drive miles away.

Can't agree more, stop pissing about tweeting shots of the pyramid field and get the message out.

6 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

....  I wonder whether they'll be able to keep to the "no exceptions" bit.  They can't exactly force people to drive miles away.

I'd be worried if you turned up early, that you might end up in a "holding pen" such as a dry car-parking field, or one of the campervan fields right at the back which may be drier.

3 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

I'd be worried if you turned up early, that you might end up in a "holding pen" such as a dry car-parking field, or one of the campervan fields right at the back which may be drier.

Hmmm bet E21 will be open

I've not been impressed with the comms from SEE or GFL this year, they do seem to have great difficulty in dealing with anything out of the ordinary or of just giving out open, straightforward and honest info. There seems to have been quite an effort to assure people that the ground was all OK when other sauces and peoples common sense would let them know that there probably would be issues - i wonder what GFL are worried about?   

18 minutes ago, Dillyblue said:

No email either and had been busy getting the van ready so not looked on here since this morning.

Luckily my son read this a few minutes ago and gave me a call. There will be such chaos and many people won't read on here or not reading emails as they are busy getting ready too.

Guess is necessary but will miss the lovely relaxing Tuesday!!

It's going to be chaos, Dillyblue - people will be packing today or driving down, and will miss emails (what if it was sent to their work email?).