Have you started travelling yet

KryziF

52 minutes ago, LuckyS7rike said:

Our newbie camping buddy set off from Hull on foot on 12th June, is currently around 60 miles from site after taking shelter in cheltenham with very sore feet.  Cant wait to meet him.

If you see a chap that looks Jesus like hobbling towards Shepton Mallet give him a lift :)

That is a good effort!

58 minutes ago, LuckyS7rike said:

Our newbie camping buddy set off from Hull on foot on 12th June, is currently around 60 miles from site after taking shelter in cheltenham with very sore feet.  Cant wait to meet him.

If you see a chap that looks Jesus like hobbling towards Shepton Mallet give him a lift :)

You could have offered him a lift! 

Train from Paddington loaded with lots of festival goers, much excitement and loved overhearing lots of anticipation, couldn't help but think many looked under prepared for the weather, please please let it dry out. I'll be seeing you on Sunday!

all packed and will be catching the Crew Coach this morning - Normally we would set up tents and go for a drink at the Bread and Roses but the WBC is holding a large Party onsite tonight and Michael Eavis and Emily Eavis are the special guests - I know Michael well but have never met Emily Eavis { she was the born in 1979 which was the first year I ever went }