Emoticons in signature

Hi, I've just amended my signature (deleted a blank line) and then found I couldn't save it with the existing emoticons. Is that the current setup or can I get some way of adding back in the entirely business-critical "sun drinking on a deckchair" icon?  As long as it's sunny for the next week, this can wait till we all get back from Glastonbury. Cheers. 

:beach:

I'm not sure if you can use BBcode for emoticons in the normal way for sigs.

You could instead put it in as an 'normal' image, by including the full path and filename to the image. To help you, there's the full monty below for the emoticon you've included in your post.

http://efestivals.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/emoticons/default_beach.gif

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm not sure if you can use BBcode for emoticons in the normal way for sigs.

You could instead put it in as an 'normal' image, by including the full path and filename to the image. To help you, there's the full monty below for the emoticon you've included in your post.

http://efestivals.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/emoticons/default_beach.gif

Thanks for replying quickly. I'm not getting it to work as yet, but can't carry on with this work avoidance today, so I'll check it out after next week.