Secret Glasto Sets

SecretGlasto

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Apparently it said that last year, but more than 10 texts were sent.

Ah ok! Hopefully it says the same, I know they was trying get rid of it this year.

Just saves so more battery than having data on for twitter notifications.

Someone just informed me, you can (in theory) set up gmail text alerts, so you can IFTTT to send an email alert, then obviously have gmail text it to your phone.

3 minutes ago, Vanderlyle said:

I think Paul Weller is very likely to be a special guest of the Syrian Orchestra (as well as Damon Albarn). So there must be a chance of one of then doing a low key slot somewhere? 

Damon appeared with Bobby Womack in 2013 and (to my knowledge) didn't do anything else across the site that weekend, and what with Weller having played last year i can't see him doing anything else (maybe popping up in somebody else's set but that it's). obviously can't rule anything out 'cause stuff like this happens all the time, but i definitely won't be looking out for anything

Damon's playing in London on Saturday, so he could really only show up elsewhere on Friday. If anything I think it'll be with Kano, who's playing late night Friday, but I think it's pretty unlikely. When Damon plays with Kano he's usually on piano and I don't think Silver Hayes (where Kano is playing) has the kind of set up to accommodate that. 

On 21 June 2016 at 5:24 PM, FloorFiller said:

not confirmed, and Neil from this site has heard that it could be Last Shadow Puppets, but TDCC seem far more likely. i'd be surprised if it wasn't them

Any info on where and when the supposed Last Shadow Puppets set might be?