Efests shop/funky leisure trolley

kaytee...

Has anyone got the off roader trolley from the efests shop? Ive just put the wheels on using the washers and split pins provided but the wheels feel a little wobbly and the washer is just rattling about. Is this about right?

Dont want the wheels to roll off like. 

Also has anyone took this folded up on to the coach? Is a bit bulky I'm considering taking the wheels off til I get there maybe.

IMAG0410.jpg

Don't worry about any rattling, you won't notice anything once its loaded up . these work great and will go over even muddy ground.

Took this on the coach with wheels attached two years running, with no issues, but will probably depend on the driver.

You can quite easily,detach the wheels ,put them in a bag  ,and then just tape the frame on to make it look like part of your rucksack .

Don't forget pliers.

Edited by brandycoke

9 hours ago, kaytee... said:

Has anyone got the off roader trolley from the efests shop? Ive just put the wheels on using the washers and split pins provided but the wheels feel a little wobbly and the washer is just rattling about. Is this about right?

Dont want the wheels to roll off like. 

Also has anyone took this folded up on to the coach? Is a bit bulky I'm considering taking the wheels off til I get there maybe.

IMAG0410.jpg

They work great, I've taken mine on the coach a few times without any issues. A good tip, once it's loaded up cover the beast in shrink wrap( or a good quality cling film) works wanders and have never dropped a thing. Remember to take some shrink wrap for the way back!!