kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I'm not plotting a potential route to the final, so couldn't care less who we play next. It was just an amazing day for Walesthe best I have ever seen them play!

I didn't see the game but I'd be surprised if that's the best they've played in the last 5 years let alone your lifetime 

4 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

I didn't see the game but I'd be surprised if that's the best they've played in the last 5 years let alone your lifetime 

I seen Wales beat Italy and Belgium in qualification, but there was an element of luck in both games. Have never seen Wales dominate a non minnow like that. Admittedly Russia were the perfect team for us to play, mediocre, slow and having to win.

3 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I seen Wales beat Italy and Belgium in qualification, but there was an element of luck in both games. Have never seen Wales dominate a non minnow like that. Admittedly Russia were the perfect team for us to play, mediocre, slow and having to win.

San Marino, Andorra, Luxembourg etc. 

What is the story with England not able to score? They looked less threatening nearer the end of the game when Wayne and Kane were brought on.

Who will Woy go with in the next round? They really should be doing better than they are, but they are lucky it has not cost them so far. Smells like it could be penos again for them at some stage..............

At 21 sterling could develop and get a lot of games. He's stalled in the past 2 years though and it makes sense for city to bring in another player. 

Lot of movement around us today:

Townsend to palace is a good signing for them. If hoped we'd be able to keep him but he was always the most desirable target for Pl clubs to take from us. 

Gayle could do well for us, we've now got a lot of strikers who can almost certainly bang them in in the championship and maybe do well if we get back up. 

Colo off to San lorenzo for his twilight years. Good servant to the club overall but feels like he stuck around a year too long really. Hope he enjoys being back home near his family.

Matt Ritchie from Bournemouth in ecstatic about. Looked good for them and should do really well for us at whatever level we play at.

Tomkins to Palace for £12.5m? Would be a shame to lose him, particularly as he's homegrown but for that sort of money and with the other options we've got available it's probably good business. 

Palace are splashing the cash. Townsend, Tomkins, Benteke?

4 hours ago, TheGayTent said:

Tomkins to Palace for £12.5m? Would be a shame to lose him, particularly as he's homegrown but for that sort of money and with the other options we've got available it's probably good business. 

Palace are splashing the cash. Townsend, Tomkins, Benteke?

The Townsend signing makes me think that they are preempting the loss of someone like Bolasie and don't want to be looking desperate for a replacement afterwards and thus ripped off. Benteke makes a lot of sense but not so sure about Tomkins, has never really convinced me.