Football 16-17

kaosmark2

31 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

If mu hadn't won champions league in 1999, England wouldn't have got four teams in to it and therefore we wouldn't have won in Istanbul as we'd have been in Europa

I'd prefer to be in the Evo-Stik league than see the pricks win a throw in.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Stupid attitude. You'd rather not have had Istanbul?

Nowt wrong with hating your rivals. But not at the expense of your own team. 

If you think winning that competition was anything to do with 6 years before you're dreaming.Istanbul has been great and shit in equal measures for the club.Everybody blue and red will want Ajax to win.Unless they've had a big bet of course.

11 hours ago, thetime said:

more than odd I would say, cant bloody stand jose myself but does not stop me wanting united to win.

wait till you've had Jose a few years.

It wasn't an instant thing with the guy I know, the final straw for him was the Dr Eva thing, but the culmination of that on top of everything else done by Moaniho over many years.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

wait till you've had Jose a few years.

It wasn't an instant thing with the guy I know, the final straw for him was the Dr Eva thing, but the culmination of that on top of everything else done by Moaniho over many years.

I would of thought your hatred for Utd and Jose was a match made in heaven. :P

Watching England u20 vs Argentina u20 at the world cup on Eurosport. Apparently that was the first red card using video technology and I'm still not sure they got the decision right.

Edited by lost

1 hour ago, Wooderson said:

Competitive Utd is good for the league. 

Utd are competitive, lets not forget Utd have won more trophies than anyone in the premier over the last 12 months.

that before Wednesday as well, most teams would bite your hand of for uniteds haul in the last 12 months.

2 hours ago, thetime said:

Utd are competitive, lets not forget Utd have won more trophies than anyone in the premier over the last 12 months.

that before Wednesday as well, most teams would bite your hand of for uniteds haul in the last 12 months.

They're uncompetitive in the league.

10 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

That's the FA Cup going to Chelsea isn't it? Arsenal's two best defenders out.

Gabriel is not as good as Mustafi. He's been on decent form though. Losing Kos is a big blow. I couldn't see us winning it with or without those two anyway. 

Edited by CRW5252

8 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

Gabriel is not as good as Mustafi. He's been on decent form though. Losing Kos is a big blow. I couldn't see us winning it with or without those two anyway. 

I've not seen that much of Mustafi in recent weeks or remembered him being in great form earlier this season, but I've watched very little football this season. It's still a huge blow to lose both though.

Arsenal definitely had a chance, Chelsea were always favourites but I don't think by a ridiculous margin.

6 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

I've not seen that much of Mustafi in recent weeks or remembered him being in great form earlier this season, but I've watched very little football this season. It's still a huge blow to lose both though.

Arsenal definitely had a chance, Chelsea were always favourites but I don't think by a ridiculous margin.

Of course we have a chance but Chelsea have been quality this season and with all the issues surrounding Arsenal at the moment I can only see it going one way. I'd love to be proved wrong. 

1 minute ago, Wooderson said:

To LFC? Don't be daft. Expect more than this rookie level of trolling. 

Iim actually talking about arsenal, I don't think it's that important to them is it?

on a side note, Liverpool haven't qualified for the champions league. All you've done is qualify for a qualifying round for the champions league.

Utd are closer to a champions league spot than Liverpool.

I have never agreed with the statement the league doesn't lie, because in my view it's mad to say a team has automatically been better over a season than a team with one or two points less, with all the factors involved.

However this season I think teams have pretty much finished where they deserved to finish. City at their best are still the best team in the league, but are so inconsistent.

32 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

5 wins and 15 points separating 7th from 8th. 

Just 2 points separating the next 6. 

In fact, points wise 8th placed Southampton are closer to relegated Hull than they are 7th placed Everton. 

And today showed how far Everton are from the top 6.. Played off the pitch by 10 men.

If Barkley and Lukaku both leave and Coleman doesn't recover to his former self we are looking at needing 8 first teamers in the summer. 

Edited by lost