kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Well done Lincoln. Considering they are going for promotion in a league with only one automatic promotion slot, it really puts to shame may teams who haven't taken the tournament serious.

shame for Joey Barton though, eh!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously well done Lincoln. Hope they get a glory tie next & hope whoever they play doesn't insult them by playing their under 9's

24 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Who says its only the big teams who don't take the FA Cup seriously

747.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

leave him alone, he was cashing in the bets his mates had made. :P

I watched last night, and while Arsenal were thde better team, the standard of footie was (mostly*) the same as you might see in a match between a top prem team and a struggling one.

(* you could see more difference at the end of the match when Sutton were tired)

37 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

leave him alone, he was cashing in the bets his mates had made. :P

I watched last night, and while Arsenal were thde better team, the standard of footie was (mostly*) the same as you might see in a match between a top prem team and a struggling one.

(* you could see more difference at the end of the match when Sutton were tired)

4 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Miraculous stuff yeah. 

See Rooney may be off to China. Sad if true. Always thought he'd end up back at Everton. 

Would he get in the Everton team? I'd rather Lukaku up top and Barkley behind (I realise how inconsistent Barkley is but I like the way he plays and should hopefully improve). I guess Rooney could partner Gueye in the middle but thats still a stretch.

41 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Would he get in the Everton team? I'd rather Lukaku up top and Barkley behind (I realise how inconsistent Barkley is but I like the way he plays and should hopefully improve). I guess Rooney could partner Gueye in the middle but thats still a stretch.

He would yeah. Everton play a sort of 4-5-1 don't they? I'm sure they could accommodate him in behind Lukaku somehow?

Hes done at Utd anyway thats for sure. 8 goals last season in the league, 2 this season. And with Pogba, Mata, Herrera etc there and another striker to be signed shortly (I assume) there no way back into the team now. 

The whole "dropping back to midfield" thing hasn't worked. 

Edited by The Nal

32 minutes ago, The Nal said:

He would yeah. Everton play a sort of 4-5-1 don't they? I'm sure they could accommodate him in behind Lukaku somehow?

Hes done at Utd anyway thats for sure. 8 goals last season in the league, 2 this season. And with Pogba, Mata, Herrera etc there and another striker to be signed shortly (I assume) there no way back into the team now. 

The whole "dropping back to midfield" thing hasn't worked. 

Oh yeah definitely agreed that there is no future for him at United. Looks like Jose was just playing him so that he could get that record and now is done with him. If he goes to China does that mean he is finished with England? at the very least he can't be captain surely. I imagine that will be the only thing that is making him want to stay in the prem.

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Miraculous stuff yeah. 

See Rooney may be off to China. Sad if true. Always thought he'd end up back at Everton. 

Well everton would pay him a third what's he's on at utd, China if reports are true will pay him 4 times what he's on at Utd.

I'm presuming Utd are pushing for China, they would get peanuts from the transfer to everton but perhaps 30m from China. Add that to saving about 1m per month on wages. 

It would be an amazing month or so if you are the glaziers. Around 80m from transferring 3 squad players(Rooney, depay, schneiderlin) and saving best part of half a million a week in wages.

Saying that I think he will go in the summer, more likely America.

36 minutes ago, thetime said:

Well everton would pay him a third what's he's on at utd, China if reports are true will pay him 4 times what he's on at Utd.

paper gossip this morning said he'd rather stay in the prem.

He doesn't really strike me as a "I want to live abroad" sort of bloke.

I'm presuming Utd are pushing for China, they would get peanuts from the transfer to everton but perhaps 30m from China. Add that to saving about 1m per month on wages. 

would Utd really be looking for a fee? I'd have thought they'd be happy to just shake off his wages.

21 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

paper gossip this morning said he'd rather stay in the prem.

He doesn't really strike me as a "I want to live abroad" sort of bloke.

would Utd really be looking for a fee? I'd have thought they'd be happy to just shake off his wages.

If he is willing to take a massive pay cut, i could see him at everton. But it would have to be halved, and i just dont see it

Yeah its basically a choice between getting shitloads now and sacrificing any chance of continuing for England to the next tournament. Or take a pay cut, move to a smaller prem team and possibly stay in the england set up for long enough to make 2018, then go abroad and get shitloads - but not quite as much shitload.

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

If he is willing to take a massive pay cut, i could see him at everton. But it would have to be halved, and i just dont see it

I think his missus will have a big say. She's supposedly been one of the reasons he's not gone abroad, because of helping to look after a disabled family member.

But also, rooney doesn't seem the cosmopolitan type, either.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I think his missus will have a big say. She's supposedly been one of the reasons he's not gone abroad, because of helping to look after a disabled family member.

But also, rooney doesn't seem the cosmopolitan type, either.

The family member died a couple of years ago.