kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, big__phil said:

Which means we'll scrape it with a last minute winner no doubt. We've got almost everyone fit at the moment though, which means we should be too good for your lot.

Anyone know if there's MOTD on tonight?

Yep, there is. I don't care if you beat us 10-0 or 1-0 I just want you to do us so Mazzarri gets booted! Ramp up the pressure!

1 hour ago, TheGayTent said:

Is my bet back on then?

Did we have a bet?

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

no one cares if they miss it cos it will have been a 0-0 match?

It's normally the nil-nil's which are last.

nah Arsenal clearly gonna piss all over Watford tonight mate - even Millwall managed to do us :P

5 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

No. I had a bet that Watford would go down (mainly because I thought the odds were good value) and you said it was a wasted bet as it wouldn't happen. 

Ah now I remember!

Nah I still don't think we'll go down. There are at least 3 worse teams than us who will go down instead I think.

That and soon the owners will heed the fans' calls and fuck off Mazzarri - SURELY

edit: if I was going to do a 'name the relegated teams' bet I'd back Hull, Sunderland and Swansea for the drop. I only do horses nowadays so I wouldn't even know what the odds were.

edit 2: seems the bookies agree with me - combined odds for the ones I mentioned around 5/2 (3.5 for decimal backers). Pretty shitty odds!

Edited by mungo57

7 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Ah now I remember!

Nah I still don't think we'll go down. There are at least 3 worse teams than us who will go down instead I think.

That and soon the owners will heed the fans' calls and fuck off Mazzarri - SURELY

edit: if I was going to do a 'name the relegated teams' bet I'd back Hull, Sunderland and Swansea for the drop. I only do horses nowadays so I wouldn't even know what the odds were.

edit 2: seems the bookies agree with me - combined odds for the ones I mentioned around 5/2 (3.5 for decimal backers). Pretty shitty odds!

10 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

No. I had a bet that Watford would go down (mainly because I thought the odds were good value) and you said it was a wasted bet as it wouldn't happen. 

I took a punt on leicester a while back. Im more confident now than i was then. Big game for them tonight. They have an odd run of fixtures for the next couple of months where they play a relegation team then a top 6 team alternatel - with Sevilla chucked in there for good measure. They lose a couple of those games against lower league teams (including tonight at burnley), they are in deep deep trouble.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Fantastic result for you. Although it does bugger up your "sack the manager" plan.

MAZARRI OUT!

Typical bloody Watford though. The Emirates is turning into our lucky stadium. I still remember the scenes at the cup 1/4 final when Guedioura scored last year :D

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

That Arsenal result has been coming for a while though. They've struggled at home to the poorer teams, needed late goals against Burnley, us and Boro recently. They were going to get turned over eventually. 

Solid away point for the Baggies.

Clement is doing the biz for Swansea.

Arsenal have a habit of doing this. Clement does look like he will be a good manager for Swansea. 

Decomposing away for WBA - just read we've sold Guedioura to Boro which is a shame, always rated him. Don't understand why he'd go to them unless told by the manager he could leave.

Glad we managed to cash in on Ighalo though. £20m is a club record fee for a player - we could've had more overhead summer or last Jan though

6 hours ago, TheSilence said:

Many a point dropped by the top teams in the prem today. I fancy a bit of an upset with City tomorrow as well. Good result for both Chelsea *and* Liverpool today. 

Better point for Chelsea, extending there lead and liverpool out of the top 4 possibly tonight.

Would that be the first time Liverpool have been out of the top 4 this season?

Edited by thetime

Proper Liverpool crisis, that one. :D

OK, they didn't win, but there's not many teams who'll get 4 points from Chelsea this season, AND who actually take them on (rather than park the bus), and with the way the other results went it's far from bad - tho Chelsea will be more happy with the result.

And I'm guessing there's one happy Watford fan around here somewhere? :P

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

And lots and lots of unhappy Arsenal fans. Unhappier fans. 

Yep. Knocked out of 2 cup competitions and out of the title race in 10 days!

Great results for Utd and City last night. 

26 minutes ago, The Nal said:

And lots and lots of unhappy Arsenal fans. Unhappier fans.

As much as I wasn't expecting it last night, I cant say I'm too surprised b dropping points to a team like Watford. We havent played well for so long now. (not including the training game against Southhapton at the weekend).

All this talk of Ozil and Sanchez's contracts, I wouldnt be overly fussed if we lose Ozil. Sanchez would be a bigger loss - despite him being truly terrible in the first half last night his intesity in the second was at least something. Whereas Ozil continued to drift aimlessly for the majority of the game, misplacing passes all over the shop - and when his sole job (self elected at that) in that team is to pass then what is the point of him - plus Wenger will never sub him no matter how badly he is playing.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

OK, they didn't win, but there's not many teams who'll get 4 points from Chelsea this season, AND who actually take them on (rather than park the bus), and with the way the other results went it's far from bad - tho Chelsea will be more happy with the result.

*pops up from nowhere*

Don't know how to feel - I wanted us to lose to pile up the pressure on Walter but at the same time its always lovely to beat Arsenal.

Here is a picture of Gomes flying

16473230_520640013903_3805553363339458141_n.jpg

Edited by mungo57

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

only if they can beat Chelsea. And they can't.

So it's the opposite of what you claim.

I'm only referring to Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal dropping points. The Manchester clubs won't be challenging for the league. If both win tonight Utd are 3 points off 2nd place and City are 1 point off. 

Good window for Big Sam. If he can get the new signings motoring they'll be fine. Leicester are in big trouble. Utd, Swansea, Liverpool, Hull and Arsenal next. Champo League to contend with too. 

Edited by The Nal

Yeah Big Sam knows exactly what he is doing, he's been in this situation so many times it must be reassuring for everyone involved. Plus he has a good enough team and squad anyway.

Leicester are in real trouble after last night. The only team near the bottom that arent picking up points.