kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Decent game at OT yesterday. Fair result I thought. 

Real story is City though. A spanking. 

Agree with you about City mate. Bit of a rude awakening getting turned over like that. Interesting times for their money men.

Not so sure about decent game at ot but I agree a draw was about right. Some really sloppy stuff and not a lot of football being played.

Liverpool relying on a pen to score and Utd relying on a battering ram.

For me, a bit of a disappointment as had been really looking forward to it. Was better than the last game I suppose.

In other news, this Costa story feels massive for many reasons.

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

funny, cos just last week I thought the story was the amazing run Utd were on. :lol:

Failed to beat Liverpool, not once but twice ... and sold the club to the devil for the first fail-to-win, too. :P

16 games unbeaten. Still on a great run. Either team could've nicked it yesterday.

In other news, this Costa story feels massive for many reasons.

Is any of it true? Or has he just refused a contract?

Edited by The Nal

5 minutes ago, The Nal said:

16 games unbeaten. Still on a great run. Either team could've nicked it yesterday.

Hmmm, not sure that footie of that quality counts as 'a great run'. 

It least Liverpool had decent excuses for being below parr, with Mane missing, Phil only playing 30 minutes, and Hendo back from a few weeks off, while that was the best Utd could field. 

That's Liverpool still unbeaten by the top 6, isn't it?
(I might be wrong).

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

funny, cos just last week I thought the story was the amazing run Utd were on. :lol:

Failed to beat Liverpool, not once but twice ... and sold the club to the devil for the first fail-to-win, too. :P

to be fair, 2 draws against liverpool home and away this season aint bad. And whilst not a utd fan, 11 games without losing in all competition is a good run!

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think it was only Nal getting over excited about the winning run. United got lucky with the run they had, only spurs out of the top 6.

Utd have failed to beat any of the other top sides, until that changes they won't get top 4.

I thought both sides were poor, huffed and puffed alot but lacking quality.

12 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Is any of it true? Or has he just refused a contract?

Not 100% sure either way. Seems a horrible individual but it's the last thing Chelsea need.

Didnt imagine this whole China thing would be a thing for players at the peak of their career !

All the clubs must be having a look at their key players. The monies involved means contracts not worth a toss. No change there then :-)

25 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Not 100% sure either way. Seems a horrible individual but it's the last thing Chelsea need.

Didnt imagine this whole China thing would be a thing for players at the peak of their career !

All the clubs must be having a look at their key players. The monies involved means contracts not worth a toss. No change there then :-)

last i heard, he will see out the rest of the season, and will move in the summer without signing a new contract.

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

are they?

Utd were only 3 points behind Liverpool last time they drew. Utd's "improvement" has them 5 points behind now. :P

Ha! they are keeping pace, but it does look like a 3 way scrap for 4th place between city, arsenal and utd. I doubt utd will pip Arsenal.