kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Fascinating to see Maureen get done for fünky tax arrangements. My fave season from Utd in years.

I wet myself how the 'defence' isn't "I haven't avoided tax", it's instead "I've done nothing illegal in avoiding tax".

What's so very depressing is that's not flagged up in the reporting, and so the implication is that it's OK to avoid tax. :(

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I wet myself how the 'defence' isn't "I haven't avoided tax", it's instead "I've done nothing illegal in avoiding tax".

What's so very depressing is that's not flagged up in the reporting, and so the implication is that it's OK to avoid tax. :(

Yeah its a nothing story. Some people just don't like paying tax. 

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it's not a nothing story.

People don't like paying taxes isn't anything new, but people avoiding taxes AND claiming there's nothing wrong with doing so is always going to be a story.

Ethically of course there is an issue with it if you believe society should be fair, but the system is set up so as people and companies can legally avoid paying tax and so long as this is so those who take advantage of it will always claim there is nothing wrong with it (just playin the game....dont hate the player etc), as they are not evading tax in a criminal manner...........Thats pure capitalism for ya. Very much the "Im alright Jack" attitude.

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

Defending a lead? always a good idea to bring on a big clumsy accident waiting to happen.

Jose what an amazing tactician he really is.

Its all he has! Fergie used to bring on O'Shea for the same reason. Sometimes even threw him up top when they needed a goal. I can see the logic.

Mourinho needs at least another transfer window. Rojo and Fellaini first out the door. Rojos two footer yesterday was a disgrace.

Quietly confident with the way things are going though. Some good ball played in recent weeks, much more attacking and the newer players are slowly improving. 

28 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Quietly confident with the way things are going though. Some good ball played in recent weeks, much more attacking and the newer players are slowly improving. 

Geesh Utd couldn't string  more than 2 passes together most of the game yesterday.

26 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Its all he has! Fergie used to bring on O'Shea for the same reason. Sometimes even threw him up top when they needed a goal. I can see the logic.

Mourinho needs at least another transfer window. Rojo and Fellaini first out the door. Rojos two footer yesterday was a disgrace.

footballing style is subjective. In terms of results though

I dont buy the 'crap team jose inherited' excuse. They are more than talented enough to do better.

6 facts

Man Utd have won one league game in the last two months (against bottom of the table Swansea).

Man Utd have scored two more league goals than bottom of the table Swansea.

Man Utd have scored 5 LESS goals than a Crystal Palace team who (until yesterday) had lost their last six league games.

Man Utd have the same goal difference as a WBA team managed by Tony Pulis.

Man Utd are 12 points ahead of bottom of the table Swansea, and 13 points behind top of the table Chelsea.

Man Utd have the highest paid football squad on earth, bar none.

25 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Blind and Bailly on the bench, with Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlein not making the squad with no injuries reported - he has far better options than Fellaini to defend a lead... Maybe he cant spell Bastian's or Morgan's names on the team sheet.

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yet back in the summer he said he needed just 4 players and he got each of the players who were his top targets.

Your "needs another window" is a re-writing of Moaniho's own words.

Its not. He clearly needs to get rid of a few of those players. 

Modern footie fans are funny though. Utd were amazing and on the up last week after hammering West Ham. Mourinhos finished again now. IF they beat Spurs at the weekend it'll be all roses again.

Liverpool are finished after yesterday apparently. 

Edited by The Nal

4 minutes ago, The Nal said:

You do realise no fucker wants them on the wages they are on? they are quite happy to sit on there contracts.

As I have said many times before, united's transfer policy is awful and fortunes won't change until that changes.

Edited by thetime

4 minutes ago, thetime said:

You do realise no fucker wants them on the wages they are on? they are quite happy to sit on there contracts.

As I have said many times before, united's transfer policy is awful and fortunes won't change until that changes.

Agree the transfer policy is awful but the players he'll get rid of - Smalling, Rojo, Darmian, Fellaini, Depay etc are all on between 60 and 90k. 

11 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Modern footie fans are funny though. Utd were amazing and on the up last week after hammering West Ham. Mourinhos finished again now. IF they beat Spurs at the weekend it'll be all roses again.

Liverpool are finished after yesterday apparently. 

He doesnt have to play rojo or fellani though.  He choses to. He has other better options

Edited by zahidf

Just now, The Nal said:

Agree the transfer policy is awful but the players he'll get rid of - Smalling, Rojo, Darmian, Fellaini, Depay etc are all on between 60 and 90k. 

So unless they stop in the premier league, who's gonna pay those wages?

Let's not forget Ashley young is on 110k a week. bastian 200k a week, Rooney 250k a week and zlatan similar.

The clubs a joke.