kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

Hmm flights to Minsk or Ljubljana are quite expensive...

my bruv spent a few nights in minsk a few years ago, as it was the cheapest place to go to for a few days from Turkey so (or while?) he renewed his Turkish visa, so he could then go back to turkey for a few more months work.

Anyway, he said it was the most gawd-damned awful place he'd ever been. :lol:

Kante has signed for us. Absolutely delighted with that one - best signing we've made in years. Can't believe he chose us over Utd etc... Hope it doesn't signal the start of a Leicester exodus though, I want them to have a good run in the CL

56 minutes ago, Celery said:

Kante has signed for us. Absolutely delighted with that one - best signing we've made in years. Can't believe he chose us over Utd etc... Hope it doesn't signal the start of a Leicester exodus though, I want them to have a good run in the CL

Mercenary money grabbing cock womble.  He'll fit right in.

That's it.  Why he'd want to go sit on the bench for a team that aren't even in Europe next year over a guaranteed starting position in a team defending the title and in the Champions League lord alone knows...

16 minutes ago, thegremlin_1999 said:

Mercenary money grabbing cock womble.  He'll fit right in.

That's it.  Why he'd want to go sit on the bench for a team that aren't even in Europe next year over a guaranteed starting position in a team defending the title and in the Champions League lord alone knows...

Ha. Don't be so bitter. If it was money he was after, he'd have gone to China. You guys offered him £100k, we won't be paying much more than that. 
I'm sure he's wise enough to be able to analyse football over a decade, rather than just a year. Who has the best chance of winning the CL over the course of his 5 year contract? Exactly. And if you think he's gonna be warming the bench, you are seriously overrating our players. 

Thank you for introducing me to the term 'cock womble'. Now I will forever associate it with you. Feel free to downvote me some more, another 10 and I will reach the 38 point safety mark. 

18 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

If Chelsea get last seasons Kanye,  it's a great deal.  My only concern would be how wise it is buying a player based on one season. 

If we sign Kanye we'll have signed the greatest living footballer on the planet!

I agree it's a slight gamble but there are no signs he won't be able to continue in the same vein. Age is on his side, he looked decent at the Euros and he's not a creative type so less chance of confidence affecting his form. He was also good the season before Leicester signed him, it just went unnoticed by most. A gamble worth taking i'd say

32 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

If Chelsea get last seasons Kanye,  it's a great deal.  My only concern would be how wise it is buying a player based on one season. 

I think of the likes of Kante/Mahrez/Vardy/Drinkwater/Morgan, he's the one who looks most like it's just improvement not a one-season wonder.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

At that price you've gotta hope he's better than he was in France. Maybe the Italian league is a walk in the park compared to others?

It is yeah but still, hes been great for Juve. Raw enough but hes only 23.

Apparently his name is on a pic of Joses tactic board his wife tweeted.

As is Fellainis. :mellow:

Jose-Mourinho-poses-for-wife-Matilde-nea

Just now, eFestivals said:

I once watched him for Utd against Aldershot, aware he was a big hope ... and he was about the same as he was in France, more hype than effect.

(Utd struggled to beat Aldershot that night :P)

ha I remember that yeah!

Either way, happy with the summer buys. Great spine to the team now. Remember, LVG spent 250m and played Fellaini up front and had Phil Jones taking corners.

Phil-Jones-preparing-to-take-a-corner-fo

40 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Either way, happy with the summer buys. Great spine to the team now. Remember, LVG spent 250m and played Fellaini up front and had Phil Jones taking corners.

true, but I'm thinking much the same could happen again. Moaniho's not taken on the disjointed before now, he's always had a good starting point to build from.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes, especially as there's 3 other (supposed) genii starting with pretty much a blank sheet too.

22 minutes ago, thetime said:

Why ? If he bombs(if he signs), they will just waste another 100m+ elsewhere.

well, i wasn't particularly thinking it when i posted that, but if it carries on going much the same there comes a point where the finances are fucked.

If I club I supported spunked £100m on a player i'd be hoping he'd come good. That was all I meant.

Shame there's not equal pots to spend for all of the big guns, as that'd really show what's what on the 'big' managers.

Word is that fat Sam has got the England job. Depressing news and disappointing times ahead.

I'd be interested to know if anyone's actually excited about this. Klinsmann and Howe both seemed like interesting options to me, whereas fat Sam is just the predictable choice that probably won't fuck up too badly.

7 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

Word is that fat Sam has got the England job. Depressing news and disappointing times ahead.

I'd be interested to know if anyone's actually excited about this. Klinsmann and Howe both seemed like interesting options to me, whereas fat Sam is just the predictable choice that probably won't fuck up too badly.

At least England will be safe from relegation!