cowmadiddy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Newest discovery at Field Day was Smokestak. Never tasted anything as delicious as the Beef Brisket they had there. I'll definitely be scouting that out at Glasto. Also I tried The Cheese Truck for the first time and it was one hell of an experience.

I'm a huge fan of The Cheese Truck, it's quite simple, but man does it fucking work, they're perfect and soft and gooey when coming down with a bang as well 

2 hours ago, cowmadiddy said:

Tents set up, you've regained energy, now you're ready to explore and EAT!

Personally I hunt down the nearest hog roast and indulge in a pork and stuffing sandwich of some kind - it might be a while until my next meal.

Best hog roast is by the bread & roses pub. Home made apple sauce and very crispy crackling :D

Something light and snackie depending on the weather in the early afternoon Wednesday. Then the traditional BBQ back at the camp site around eightish. This year its steaks and potato rosties , then off to opening ceremony fireworks. 

Oddly enough last year even though there's great grub at the festival some of my favourite meals where back at the tent. Not the most amazing culinary feast, but went down a treat was when I made every one bacon and scamabled eggs with coffee for breakie.