Where to eat your first Glasto meal

cowmadiddy

Always aim for Yam the Cassava but it's rarely open on Wednesday and won't be there at all this year, so usually end up at Square Pie to ensure I get a good lining or a veggie option up in Green Fields. I try to eat really well the first few days as i have a tendenvy to forget once the festival kicks off.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Yes mate. Someone posted something either from their twitter or facebook a couple of months ago. I cried a little when I read it. 

ive just sent Emily a email but yea man im gutted they have SAVED me many a time ..ive been 17/18 years now and they have been there  whhhhy we need our soup

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

ive just sent Emily a email but yea man im gutted they have SAVED me many a time ..ive been 17/18 years now and they have been there  whhhhy we need our soup

I emailed them a few weeks ago and got this:

Thanks so much for your e-mail!  Unfortunately we have decided not to trade at Glastonbury this year.  We have traded at the festival for 12 years and, whilst it's a fantastic festival, we felt it was time to move on to pastures new!

We are doing some more local festivals and shows this year, and it's all listed on our website.

Hope you have a great time at Glastonbury, and thank you so much for contacting us.

ahhhh

2 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

I emailed them a few weeks ago and got this:

Thanks so much for your e-mail!  Unfortunately we have decided not to trade at Glastonbury this year.  We have traded at the festival for 12 years and, whilst it's a fantastic festival, we felt it was time to move on to pastures new!

We are doing some more local festivals and shows this year, and it's all listed on our website.

Hope you have a great time at Glastonbury, and thank you so much for contacting us.

ahhh

JanieM28

youve broken me heart .............its nice to know there was some one out there that loved the DBS as well as me ....have a great festi yae x

Wow - that Cheese Truck looks AMAZING. Definitely finding that this year.

My favourite has to be Ghandi's Flip Flop but unfortunately it's on the wrong side of the site as we camp in Bushy. Not sure what I'll have for my first meal but I'll dream of Ghandi's Flip Flop until I get there!

I'm on site from Monday so my first meals are likely to be in the Tom's Field tent. But once everything's open, I'll be off to Goan Fish Curry, which is literally my favourite food on the planet, on Wednesday lunchtime, washed down with a nice cold pint of Brothers.