Predicted Glastonbury

cowmadiddy

So simples,  let's see what your phone's think of Glastonbury by the words you've been using most on your phone - type in the word Glastonbury then only use your phone's predictive text for the next 20 words (I might scrap this if my attempt is rubbish) 

Glastonbury the best way to meet the requirements of your home address is being held at the end of September we have to be the best option for you to ponder the UK 

Not the best, but I'm sure there's better to come, plus let's not restrict it to 20 words, but kind of end on the end of a (non) sentence.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I typed in "Glastonbury" and the words that appear underneath are "and in warm festival twat police live fans". 

I like the warm bit but I'm a bit concerned about twat police? Are they like the green police do you think? Should we be worried? 

I really should go to bed. I'm running out of threads to comment on and I might need the twat police to come and tell me to shut up soon! Haha! 

Ha ha my phone has stored all types of stuff regarding ticket day!

"Glastonbury 2014 tickets in the bag is empty add an entry home page provides more information on the way in which the company is a bit of a scramble the morning an Rd x to the Pyramid The Vaccines the morning and evening entertainment and services try the box below and we will send you the details of Reg card numbers etc etc etc on it so you can copy and pate in a hurry when filling out the online forms for the purchase of the lads really good to see you"

Glastonbury Festival of the most important thing is that the sun shines for you to the house and the other day and night and I will be late as I have a good day xxx 

29 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Glastonbury to the park and the smell of piss in the car on the Wednesday night last year which is why we have a potato with beans and cheese from the back of the field 

Bit more than 20 words but the phone was on a roll! 

Excellent, sounds like an undiscovered Shakespeare 

Glastonbury Festival dedicated coach park and ride on the sofa because she got too pissed and have to sleep on the sofa because she got too pissed and have to sleep on the sofa because she got too pissed and have to sleep on the sofa 

Mine got stuck in what I can only describe as a because loop

Glastonbury festival in the ocean and loads of fun with the kids and loads of fun with the same lack of sleep and the minute I can't believe how much you can get the best results

Or picking different suggestions I get

Glastonbury festival in too many cases of the disease is going to be a little bit more about the author of a book on your credit report than the kids and adults

Edited by Dave_c