Taxi from Bristol Airport Thursday night

Brad2434

My girlfriend is getting a flight from Newcaslte to Bristol on the Thursday night and it doens't get in til about 22:30. She's asked me to book her a taxi so its waiting for her so she can get straight in when shes through Bristol aiport, what's the best way to go about this? Does anyone know any Bristol taxi numbers that will be doing runs from the aiport to the fest or a website to book through?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Edited by Brad2434

Only taxis licecned by mendip district and south Somerset local authorities will be able to use the taxi drop of point near gate A this year. All other taxis will have to drop off at the bath and west showground, meaning an additional shuttle bus to the site. So it would be worth trying to book a via a mendip based firm I.e Wells, Street or Glastonbury 

17 minutes ago, fur_q said:

Only taxis licecned by mendip district and south Somerset local authorities will be able to use the taxi drop of point near gate A this year. All other taxis will have to drop off at the bath and west showground, meaning an additional shuttle bus to the site. So it would be worth trying to book a via a mendip based firm I.e Wells, Street or Glastonbury 

thanks for this, do you have a link for any info on this? just on the glastonbury site it only says "For those being dropped off at the festival we have set up a 24 hour Drop and Collect service with a 24/7 bus service that runs to and from the Festival continuously. The drop and collect is located to the east of the site. Head towards Evercreech on the A371 and follow the signs for Drop and Collect or DC."

We flew last year from NCL and there were plenty on the plane travelling down. We ended up getting picked up by a friend so didnt use a taxi eventually but I'd managed to book one for 25 quid I think before hand (ended up cancelling it). I just googled pilton taxis I think. Get a quote before hand.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:08 PM, Badlands said:

We flew last year from NCL and there were plenty on the plane travelling down. We ended up getting picked up by a friend so didnt use a taxi eventually but I'd managed to book one for 25 quid I think before hand (ended up cancelling it). I just googled pilton taxis I think. Get a quote before hand.

Thanks mate, will ring round tomorrow!

• 11 months later...
On 11/06/2016 at 10:28 PM, fur_q said:

Anyone know is this was enforced last year and will be again this year ?

Thanks

On 30/05/2017 at 9:48 PM, stoopid_name said:

Anyone know is this was enforced last year and will be again this year ?

Thanks

I'd also like to know this!

We're getting a taxi minibus from London on the Tuesday night and should arrive about midnight.. was hoping to be dropped off at the taxi rank as we'll have booze + trolleys