Taxi to T

I'm not camping this year. Just going on the Saturday.

We are staying at the Travelodge at Broxden Junction. We had planned on getting the shuttle bus but it's not stopping there this year and at £22 a head we thought it was pricey.

Did anyone get a taxi from Perth to Strathallan last year? There are 4 of us altogether to split costs.

How much did it cost and was pickup/drop off straight forward or a total nightmare?

I understand T in the Park encouraging people to take the bus but after last years chaos I have little faith in the organisers.

45 minutes ago, Tequilamockingbird said:

I'm not camping this year. Just going on the Saturday.

We are staying at the Travelodge at Broxden Junction. We had planned on getting the shuttle bus but it's not stopping there this year and at £22 a head we thought it was pricey.

Did anyone get a taxi from Perth to Strathallan last year? There are 4 of us altogether to split costs.

How much did it cost and was pickup/drop off straight forward or a total nightmare?

I understand T in the Park encouraging people to take the bus but after last years chaos I have little faith in the organisers.

No idea but that's a great username.

On 6/8/2016 at 3:33 PM, Tequilamockingbird said:

was pickup/drop off straight forward or a total nightmare?

They are saying on twitter that its a 30 min walk from the Pickup/Drop off area this year and trying to force everyone to get the bus.

Fuck that walk with all your stuff/carry out!

On 6/8/2016 at 3:33 PM, Tequilamockingbird said:

Can't really compare this year and last year due to them changing the PUDO point to further away from site this year

On 6/15/2016 at 10:27 AM, StevieMcK said:

They are saying on twitter that its a 30 min walk from the Pickup/Drop off area this year and trying to force everyone to get the bus.

Fuck that walk with all your stuff/carry out!

But if you are only going for the day and therefore don't have much stuff to carry it won't be as much of an issue.