Tickets sent to friends lost in post

LuluC

My heart goes out to you, you've been given so much good advice here but have you actually gone to the sorting office in person? It's very easy for someone on the end of a telephone line to fob you off with the standard 'fill out the form' response, but much harder for someone to do that face to face... I'm going to get on your Twitter campaign btw, lets shame them into doing something about this!! 

11 hours ago, LuluC said:

Thank you :-) it's @LouiseCopley3

Followed and retweeted.

I really hope things turn out well, I have everything crossed for you at the moment, I cannot believe RM won't search and I cannot comprehend what you must be going through.

Sending you big hugs at this time

2 hours ago, LuluC said:

Thanx everyone i have just tweeted Royal Mail. I-m not a regular Twitter user so if anyone can help me get this sorted by doing what ever you need to do i would be really grateful. My user id is @LouiseCopley3

Done, and I have asked my followers to RT too. Fingers crossed! 

Edited by StoneCircle

I'd see if you can get a letter from Royal Mail, saying something like she did post the tickets, they were recorded delivery but we are unable to find them. The more proof the better when trying to get in without tickets. Obviously hopefully they'll find them and you won't need it but I'd look into that. Also is there a way for you to go down to the sorting office in person as well to make your plea? And asking your friends to do the same at their end? 

Wishing you luck and hoping they'll be found soon!!! Will also go retweet now. 

10 minutes ago, CarysLilly said:

I'd see if you can get a letter from Royal Mail, saying something like she did post the tickets, they were recorded delivery but we are unable to find them. The more proof the better when trying to get in without tickets. Obviously hopefully they'll find them and you won't need it but I'd look into that. Also is there a way for you to go down to the sorting office in person as well to make your plea? And asking your friends to do the same at their end? 

Will make sure I get proof from Royal Mail that they ar unable to find them. Great advice, thak you :-)

57 minutes ago, CarysLilly said:

Will make sure I get proof from Royal Mail that they ar unable to find them. Great advice, thak you :-)

57 minutes ago, LuluC said:

Both delivery offices have searched their offices & there are no letters pending surcharge for the two addresses i was sending to. They have to be at the sorting office!!

Have you been there today? think they normally close at 2pm on Saturdays. 

Hi

As a very very last resort, maybe a few days before the festival I'd take a friend down with you with a big professional looking camera and notebook and imply he / she was from the local newspaper and that they wanted to run a front cover story on what had happened.  Stage a few Daily Mail type shots of you looking sad outside their office etc. The threat of bad publicity may just grease the wheels.  Take someone quite bolshy, ask for peoples names, get them to admit they have lost the tickets and are refusing to do anything to help.  They may just throw you out but by then you've probably got nothing to lose.

Big faceless companies like this really p*ss me off.  They treat people so badly, they have no accountability :mad:

6 minutes ago, sabre-toothed tart said:

Hi

As a very very last resort, maybe a few days before the festival I'd take a friend down with you with a big professional looking camera and notebook and imply he / she was from the local newspaper and that they wanted to run a front cover story on what had happened.  Stage a few Daily Mail type shots of you looking sad outside their office etc. The threat of bad publicity may just grease the wheels.  Take someone quite bolshy, ask for peoples names, get them to admit they have lost the tickets and are refusing to do anything to help.  They may just throw you out but by then you've probably got nothing to lose.

Big faceless companies like this really p*ss me off.  They treat people so badly, they have no accountability :mad:

Hopefully it won't come to that!