Worthy View Car Park Passes

phillyfaddle

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, crocodiles said:

10% sent just looked on see dispatch page 

not mine... still saying not received, they need to be 100% dispatched by tomorrow to arrive by Saturday - our festival tickets took 2 full days to deliver from the time we got the email (Wednesday email - Friday delivery). I appreciate that See have major events that they've been posting out this week - Coldplay - Stone Roses, but Glastonbury is not a suprise to them, its been in the calendar for a year!  Any pressure they find them selves under with people chasing tickets is entirely their own doing (and as a result of this Glastonbury Festival and Worthy View will also have had more queries from people) If I was Glastonbury, I'd need some serious answers to what has gone wrong this year.  They've obviously not taken into account that a lot of people will use the full week as a holiday and travel to the South West and spend a few days there before going to the festival, not to mention the international travellers)  To be honest with you I would be seriously peed off if I had to go to the 'hut' at the coach park to pick up parking tickets before heading up to WV. J

Edited by Jules62

1 hour ago, Jules62 said:

not mine... still saying not received, they need to be 100% dispatched by tomorrow to arrive by Saturday - our festival tickets took 2 full days to deliver from the time we got the email (Wednesday email - Friday delivery). I appreciate that See have major events that they've been posting out this week - Coldplay - Stone Roses, but Glastonbury is not a suprise to them, its been in the calendar for a year!  Any pressure they find them selves under with people chasing tickets is entirely their own doing (and as a result of this Glastonbury Festival and Worthy View will also have had more queries from people) If I was Glastonbury, I'd need some serious answers to what has gone wrong this year.  They've obviously not taken into account that a lot of people will use the full week as a holiday and travel to the South West and spend a few days there before going to the festival, not to mention the international travellers)  To be honest with you I would be seriously peed off if I had to go to the 'hut' at the coach park to pick up parking tickets before heading up to WV. J

Absolutely. It seems astonishing that this seems to have gone so wrong this year. 

2 hours ago, Jules62 said:

not mine... still saying not received

I would be seriously peed off if I had to go to the 'hut' at the coach park to pick up parking tickets before heading up to WV. J

Same here. Still waiting stock - though See CS responded to my two separate order queries saying they WERE in stock and would be despatched shortly.

Also, I will absolutely NOT be driving to that hut either. They wouldn't be able to cope with thousands of WV drivers descending on them! Would rather hand over £35 to steward on gate, then claim a refund from the festival, worst case. 

Says 87% now . The message on my order doesn't say awaiting tickets anymore . But it doesn't say anything about them being dispatched.  Are they just sent normal post . Has anyone had an email to say they've been sent or are you just taking it from live dis patch updates 

1 minute ago, crocodiles said:

Says 87% now . The message on my order doesn't say awaiting tickets anymore . But it doesn't say anything about them being dispatched.  Are they just sent normal post . Has anyone had an email to say they've been sent or are you just taking it from live dis patch updates 

You're meant to get an e-mail, however the past two years I've not received one. Last year they were sent '1st class signed for' so not quite as good as Special delivery (like the festival tickets) but they still arrived the following day (in my case anyway)

Emailed WV who asked me to call Seetickets for an update but to get back to them if I am still no further forward (they also confirmed all details will be with the parking ticket i.e. which roads to follow etc). Seetickets confirmed my order was yet to be sent but they are in the process of doing this. If I have not received this by the end of the week I was to call back..so a bit of a waiting game..at this late stage..

46 minutes ago, shai! said:

Hoping to get a Worthy View confirmation email before I fly from Vancouver on Monday, but checking through last year and I didn't receive anything until June 22.

Worthy View confirmation? Is that for your tent? Wow.. You must be so chilled, I'd have been having panic attacks by then!