Worthy View Car Park Passes

phillyfaddle

I asked See when we'd be likely to receive the WV car park passes, as I have 2 to distribute to friends who don't live locally to me. They said they were in stock and would be despatched shortly - I'd get an email notifying me when they had been sent.

Thought I'd share in case anyone else staying at WV is wondering where their pass is....just 2 weeks now!! :-)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand you don't get a physical worthy view ticket for camping - you just bring the confirmation email and they have a list already of the names in each tent.  You get a physical carpark ticket for worthy view that is all from what I can gather from the instruction email.

Can anyone who stayed there before confirm this?

1 minute ago, The_Wiseman said:

From what I understand you don't get a physical worthy view ticket for camping - you just bring the confirmation email and they have a list already of the names in each tent.  You get a physical carpark ticket for worthy view that is all from what I can gather from the instruction email.

Not stayed there before but will be this year and what you say appears to be spot on. Rock up with your ticket and the confirmation email and you will get in. I have confirmed my party details with both See and worthy view and all my group now have my confirmation email which they will need when they arrive.

Car park passes are sent separately.

Really excited about staying at the top of the hill this year!

1 hour ago, The_Wiseman said:

I wasn't sure about this I've e mailed them yesterday will let you know when I get reply . It sounds like you take confirmation e mail for your tent . Obviously car park passes sent separately 

1 hour ago, The_Wiseman said:

Correct. Just a car park pass to stick on your car :-)

4 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

I wasn't sure about this I've e mailed them yesterday will let you know when I get reply . It sounds like you take confirmation e mail for your tent . Obviously car park passes sent separately 

The car park sticker gets you into the WV car parking field. To get through the WV gates to your accommodation, you need your festival ticket and a copy of your order confirmation email. If you can't find it, go to the Customer Service area on the See Tickets website, search for your order then click "Resend confirmation email".

If members of your party are arriving separately to the lead booker (whose name is on the order confirmation email), then the lead booker will need to email Worthy View with their names ASAP - worthyview@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk. 

To gain entry, they will need to take along a copy of your confirmation email with their festival ticket PLUS WV are also asking that they bring photo ID this year. If it helps, here's the reply I received from them to my email giving them the names of my party:

" This is great thanks Philippa. 

We'll log the names of your party. If you could indeed arm your group with the confirmation email of your booking and ask your guests to have a photo ID that would be perfect. 

See you soon :0) 

Kind Regards,

The Worthy View Team."

2 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Still waiting for tickets never mind car park! 

And me! Only 57% dispatched so far, I think this is the latest we've waited for tickets since we've been going.. Although others in our group have had theirs for a couple of weeks! I'm trying very hard to be patient and not check my emails every 5 minutes! 

Good info, was wondering when car park ticket would be sent out.  First time at the view so more interested in the car route in to the dedicated car park from the Glastonbury town direction. Had a look at google maps and see a wee (small) road called stickleball road, is that the way in?

We stayed at WV last year and are doing it again this year as well. Regarding route in to the car park, you are right, there are a couple of little lanes you go up although i dont know what they are called. We came down the A303 and then up the A37. You go up the A37 a few miles past a few pubs and a Budgens (I think) and then come to the base of a hill. A short distance up the hill you will see a sign for WV to turn left, if you are coming from the same way, (careful not to miss it, we did first time) this then takes you up the little lanes and there are signposts and often a couple of people sat on any small junctions in high vis who direct you. Its pretty easy once you turn off the main road.

Not got the car park tickets yet either. I think they came pretty late on last year as well though.

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good info, was wondering when car park ticket would be sent out.  First time at the view so more interested in the car route in to the dedicated car park from the Glastonbury town direction. Had a look at google maps and see a wee (small) road called stickleball road, is that the way in?

Just from memory the road you turn into from Glastonbury town side is a fair way away from the actual site - I think it was in West Pennard.

17 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Postcode BA4 6TR will get you to within around 100 yards of WV. The entrance is off MIddleway Road (Stickleball is usually closed off). It's well signposted off A37, less so off A361. Well....it's signposted off A361 (route from Glasto town), but I'm reliably informed that the signposts have a habit of mysteriously disappearing once you're off the main road - it's like a rabbit warren around there and you may end up in the Avalon Vineyard!

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 11:33 AM, crocodiles said:

Got my reply says as already been told confirmation e mail is all I need for camping. But also says see tickets will send car park tickets out in next week.  

See just emailed me twice in response to my query yesterday, to say car park passes "are in stock and will be despatched shortly". Basically exactly the same as they said on 2nd June. GET ON WITH IT CHAPS!! I think I received them quite late last year too, about a week before.

(Not as bad as not receiving your actual festival ticket until the Saturday before, as happened to me in 2007..)

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

See tickets e mailed today and said that the car pass would be sent imminently. Had a look at bing maps for the area, there sure is a myriad of lanes to get lost in after leaving the main road from Glastonbury town!  Hopefully well signed . 

I've never used a satnav or map (once past Street) the signs are pretty good and if in doubt follow your nose! 

12 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I've never used a satnav or map (once past Street) the signs are pretty good and if in doubt follow your nose! 

You must have excellent spider sense :-) My friend who drove to WV from Glasto town centre in 2014, got very lost indeed in the lanes. But hopefully the signs will be good this year.