Protoje

zico martin

Just now, mungo57 said:

This is a quandary for me too - at the mo I am thinking first half hour on WH then bolt over to see ZZ Top, watch Sigur Ros as headliners and bolt over to Gully to catch the end of him there.

Will probably miss either one but oh well, never gonna see ZZ again and been wanting to see SR for ages

This is the beginning of my Friday night - we could jog from JPT to Gully together, mungo...

:)

Ben

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

This is the beginning of my Friday night - we could jog from JPT to Gully together, mungo...

:)

Ben

Sounds like a plan to me, gonna have to get the jogging shoes ready to go - I reckon a fair amount of people will have the same plan and gully is only small isn't it?

should alleviate the beginning of the queues for the SE corner though it'll at least be shuffling by the time those who've seen Protoje get round to going there.

1 minute ago, mungo57 said:

Sounds like a plan to me, gonna have to get the jogging shoes ready to go - I reckon a fair amount of people will have the same plan and gully is only small isn't it?

should alleviate the beginning of the queues for the SE corner though it'll at least be shuffling by the time those who've seen Protoje get round to going there.

Yeah, not huge...

Gully-Stage.jpg

Ben

Sounds like side A is going to follow. The man himself (or whoever looks after his Twitter) retweeted someone who said "can't wait for side A".

Hopefully we get it before next week! This weekend would be nice...

Edited by big__phil

What sort of set do you think he'll play? Ive kind of jumped on the band wagon with him, only discovered him recently and have only heard his 'Ancient Future' album which I assumed would be the majority of his set.

Havent listened to anything else of his, anyone got any recommendations? 

23 minutes ago, bigfurbdogg said:

What sort of set do you think he'll play? Ive kind of jumped on the band wagon with him, only discovered him recently and have only heard his 'Ancient Future' album which I assumed would be the majority of his set.

Havent listened to anything else of his, anyone got any recommendations? 

as far as I'm aware there's two albums previous to that. One isn't great, 8 year itch is decent-ish.