DC Site Services

ads1980

I completed my application on the night that the entries closed and paid my £280. I've since been sent an email asking me to upload my birth certificate and proof of NI but I can't see any way of doing this on their portal? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've also emailed them back to ask but not had a reply and I don't want to lose my place! Also, when is it likely that we will find out what our shifts are? 

I've applied and been accepted.  I can't see anyway of going back into my profile and uploading stuff, so you might be better off giving them a ring.  My friends application wasn't completed properly,  so she rang them and they helped her out over the phone.

Tel: +44 (0) 1733 200 713

You get to find out what your shifts are a day or so after being accepted, by logging in and clicking 'event info'

Cheers

It's done through the PAAM application suite. If you go into your profile details theres a linky that says - 'Upload and manage your files'. At least that's what it says on mine as I have just checked. Mine is a few years old now although I don't see why it would be any different. If not call them as previously suggested. Hope you get it sorted.

On 6/4/2016 at 0:11 AM, ads1980 said:

I completed my application on the night that the entries closed and paid my £280. I've since been sent an email asking me to upload my birth certificate and proof of NI but I can't see any way of doing this on their portal? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've also emailed them back to ask but not had a reply and I don't want to lose my place! Also, when is it likely that we will find out what our shifts are? 

Re. shifts, I've had mine already so I imagine you'll get yours through pretty soon after your application has been processed. 

40 minutes ago, HGavin said:

What do the shifts look like for this? It looked to me like there'd be a lot of working and not much getting to see the festival

I think I've been extremely lucky with mine but just working 6.5 hours a day, earliest start 12pm, latest finish 1am. 

4 hours ago, andypandy said:

I've applied and been accepted.  I can't see anyway of going back into my profile and uploading stuff, so you might be better off giving them a ring.  My friends application wasn't completed properly,  so she rang them and they helped her out over the phone.

Tel: +44 (0) 1733 200 713

You get to find out what your shifts are a day or so after being accepted, by logging in and clicking 'event info'

Cheers

Thanks for this. It wasn't easy to see how to do it but I eventually saw a link in between some of the writing on my profile page that takes you to the section to upload documents. Sorted now anyway and it's all been accepted :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. 

I called these guys (who are genuinely always great on the phone) to discuss my shifts as I unwittingly agreed to 12 hour night shifts (agghhh) when I signed up in a hurry last Thursday. They said to put in my request by email which I did on Monday morning and again today with absolutely no response so far. Anyone else had anything similar or know when I might expect a response? Didn't want to call them again as they are most likely busy and I'm sure they don't need the hassle.  

Thank you. 

18 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

Hi. 

I called these guys (who are genuinely always great on the phone) to discuss my shifts as I unwittingly agreed to 12 hour night shifts (agghhh) when I signed up in a hurry last Thursday. They said to put in my request by email which I did on Monday morning and again today with absolutely no response so far. Anyone else had anything similar or know when I might expect a response? Didn't want to call them again as they are most likely busy and I'm sure they don't need the hassle.  

Thank you. 

Last year everyone was swapping shifts on the first day (there was a sign-up sheet on the office door). You might struggle to get any takers for the 12 hour night shifts mind! Having said that, they get a lot of people working purely for the money who just want as many hours as possible, so you never know...

On 4/29/2017 at 10:53 AM, Lucys92 said:

Has anyone worked with them before? I've been accepted to work this year and just wondering what to expect!

Yeah worked with them last year and had a fantastic time. It was really well organised and I was working with a fantastic bunch of people - even got to meet Michael Eavis (well, I chaperoned his land rover through the site and had a good chinwag with him on the way). It was bloody knackering mind - I was pretty exhausted for the whole festival, but I got to see everyone I wanted to see and meet up with my mates and generally enjoy the festival.

I think it very much depends on what job and shifts you get given though. One of the lads I camped with was doing 8 hour night shifts which meant he barely slept the whole time. 

3 hours ago, Dr Glasto said:

Last year everyone was swapping shifts on the first day (there was a sign-up sheet on the office door). You might struggle to get any takers for the 12 hour night shifts mind! Having said that, they get a lot of people working purely for the money who just want as many hours as possible, so you never know...

Thank you for this. They have actually got back to me now and changed me to Chaperone on 6.5 hour shifts alternating early/late so I am so happy right now! 

1 minute ago, MJ88 said:

Thank you for this. They have actually got back to me now and changed me to Chaperone on 6.5 hour shifts alternating early/late so I am so happy right now! 

Amazing! You'll have a blast :)

I have a few questions if anyone can help? Uniform says black trousers, can it be black jeans/chinos or even shorts in hot weather? Just compiling my list and need to go shopping for a few things. I'm a regular at Glasto but first time working it so any other advice would be welcome. Thank you.