The stone roses

weeksy97

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, eastynh said:

Still can't get any standing ones for the Saturday though. I have been trying all week and they are getting snapped up straight away on Twickets.

Still looking mate? I have one spare if you still need it? Was going for twickets but would prefer it goes to someone on here!

Honestly would prefer I was selling more - I got a ticket in November because my brother (who hasn't seen them) wanted to go and im regretting it now. It won't beat Heaton park and the crowd will be horrible!! 

I like a few of their tunes and squire is great but they're one of the most over rated bands in history. One good album in 30 years and the recent single is pure shite. I heard it again on the radio today and I actually cringed. Would they seriously be considered headliner material? Ian voice isn't great these days either.

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I like a few of their tunes and squire is great but they're one of the most over rated bands in history. One good album in 30 years and the recent single is pure shite. I heard it again on the radio today and I actually cringed. Would they seriously be considered headliner material? Ian voice isn't great these days either.

These days???

Just now, Madyaker said:

that one album is some album though (along with a fair few stellar stadalone singles they released as well). it would've been much better if they'd've headlined off the back of their original reunion hype, but aye they could still do it. as many on here have said, Ian doesn't really need to sing well. everybody knows he's shite. the crowd will take care of that part. new single is fucking crap though yeah. if this next one follows in a similar fashion then i think we can write off the chance of any new album being worth the wait