The stone roses

weeksy97

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, VisionOfLove said:

Whilst we're on the subject. Anyone heard anything off seetickets about Etihad tickets? My account is still showing that the tickets aren't even in stock with See and it's 2 weeks away :o

Mine arent see but they arrived on Friday for the Saturday gig.

I agree, no chance at all. It would be great if it was the Roses who Chris Tofu was talking about in the the Shangri La article published on here yesterday. It was being discussed in the Radiohead thread as a possible if not unlikely rumour.

It said,

Chris 'Tofu' Mackmeikan, Shangri-La Music Director gives a few hints about what Festival goers can expect this year, hinting there's a few surprises in store, saying, "I'm so excited by the music line up it’s one of the best ever in 20 years. Acts we waited years for, secret superstar sets and 10000% the best of the new, Shangri-La'’s music is a shimmering example of festival love."

Personally I would love this to be the Roses as I never got a ticket to their gigs in the hope they would be at Glasto, now I can't afford to do both. Aint gonna happen though!

1 hour ago, VisionOfLove said:

Whilst we're on the subject. Anyone heard anything off seetickets about Etihad tickets? My account is still showing that the tickets aren't even in stock with See and it's 2 weeks away :o

Yes, this! I was thinking exactly the same thing. If they don't come soon I'm in the shit because they're going to my parents address (because I have problems with people stealing post in my block of flats in London...) and then they'll need to be forwarded to me. Classic seetickets...

M

7 hours ago, VisionOfLove said:

Nothing.

I'm planning on swapping mine too with someone to get Saturday tickets. Hopefully they arrive this week

I thought they would do this again with the warm-up tickets. If it was Newcastle, I would have been straight there this morning. Had no chance of getting near a ticket in Carlisle once the news had broke.

Edited by Alan_C

27 minutes ago, Keithy said:

I wouldn't post tickets showing the barcode. That's the bit you can make a fraudulent tickets from.

Valid point, should know that, how do I delete it?

7 minutes ago, Flysheet said:

Valid point, should know that, how do I delete it?

You need to Edit your post. If the option to edit is not there then you are too late (it times out I belive). You then need to email the site admin, Neil (posts as eFestivals on the forum so you could pm him too).

Edited by HalfAnIdiot
Typo

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:44 AM, VisionOfLove said:

Same on gigs and tours website?????