The stone roses

weeksy97

42 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm not even sure the claims of lemons in Leeds are genuine. If they were I'd expect to see more people tweeting them.

The local newspaper, Yorkshire Evening post, have just just put a story up on Facebook about it. There's a poster on the side of a bowling alley near the arena.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, craigyb31 said:

The local newspaper, Yorkshire Evening post, have just just put a story up on Facebook about it. There's a poster on the side of a bowling alley near the arena.

the pic he's tweeted is a pic tweeted by someone else. There's another pic on twitter which i think is a different one, tho it might not be.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

... is actually a pic tweeted by a female about half an hour before that geezer tweeted the same pic.

Yeah that's because its a journalist tweeting a link to the story & so is the first hit on twitter search. He's credited whoever actually took it :P 

Just now, MattDavies__ said:

Yeah that's because its a journalist tweeting a link to the story & so is the first hit on twitter search. He's credited whoever actually took it :P 

anyway, there do seem to be a few slightly-different pics of that from leeds - which look like they've been taken from cars that are stopped at the lights. Seems to make sense, and are probably genuine.

There's nothing genuine for Reading tho, that I can find.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyway, there do seem to be a few slightly-different pics of that from leeds - which look like they've been taken from cars that are stopped at the lights. Seems to make sense, and are probably genuine.

There's nothing genuine for Reading tho, that I can find.

Yup, the two middle pics from this tweet seem to be what you're referring to. The first pic is from the article I posted above and the last is from Manchester last year, tho