The stone roses

weeksy97

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a week ago i was arriving on the farm and tonight i've got the Roses at Madison Square Garden.

any E-Festers going tonight? I wonder what the count will be of Glasto '16 attendees in the Garden tonight. I'wouldn't be surprised if there are quite a few (beyond the VIP jet-setting types)

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

posted Wembley and hamdon last night so I guess the rumors were true 

yep, sounds like you were on the money.

And it looks like my source who told me RH and SR months ago dor Glasto was on the money (he was pissed at the time, it might have been a wind-up ... but if it wasn't a wind-up, he defo knows stuff).

4 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

You seem quite confident you have 2 of 3 now 

The source is excellent. My doubts have only been because he was pissed when he told me, and I didn't think the Roses would tour again next year.

So now I'm just about sure he wasn't on a wind-up, and the info was right at the time he told me even if it's not now.

But I don't think it's likely to have changed with the other act being Radiohead, so I reckon it's solid. :)