The stone roses

weeksy97

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Think people are expecting too much really.

The first album really is one of the great debut albums but it was written decades ago when they were completely different people. They're not going to be in the same place to write similar stuff today.

Second album as a standalone is actually good and much, much better than a lot of the landfill out today.

Hoping they're making money off the gigs and just writing a third album to make music again.

They were outstanding at Heaton Park, just hoping that atmosphere can be recreated!

Agree, can't imagine the atmosphere will match Heaton park though. The Friday night was amazing, never witnessed anything like that before or since.

Fingers crossed they sort the bars out this time, ridiculous queues at Heaton park.

1 hour ago, Purple aki squat said:

Agree, can't imagine the atmosphere will match Heaton park though. The Friday night was amazing, never witnessed anything like that before or since.

Fingers crossed they sort the bars out this time, ridiculous queues at Heaton park.

Best atmosphere I've ever seen at a gig too

1 hour ago, Purple aki squat said:

Fiver a pint or a bottle on the pitch from the roaming bar staff at the Etihad.

There's plenty of drinking opportunities.

14 hours ago, Purple aki squat said:

Cheers.

God help them

That made me laugh. Those people will be spending so much time refilling their packs that they won't make it past the front few rows. They kept disappearing during Springsteen on a Wednesday so no chance for this one especially the Saturday. 

no chance of getting a drink inside with queues so I'd say stock up early and expect it to be near impossible to drink much. 

We'll swear it was snowing indoors in Manchester too after visiting the toilets!! 

Genuinely regretting this massively. Maybe the not drinking will be good just before Glastonbury anyway but I feel I need it to deal with the general crowd and Ian brown's singing 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Hi folks,

Dunno if it's allowed on here or not but I've got 2 tickets for Sundays gig for sale. Face value.

For the admins: I completely understand if this is not allowed on here and I can remove if you wish, just I'd rather see the tickets go to eFesters that I've come to know over the years and not a complete stranger

PM if interested