GlastoMap - new version

cerv

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just done a final update to https://www.glastomap.com 

Re-photoshopped some bits that weren't right in the first map (e.g. beat hotel, BBC etc.) and have switched on the 'Locate Me' feature for those who might be sticking with the smartphone at the festival. It (hopefully!) will show you exactly where you are on site, you can then drop a marker and share it. This year a lot of the car park areas are on the map so might be handy for getting back to your car if you save the link.

Thanks again for the comments and suggestions (will try and get some of them done next year). Have a great festival!

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

An obvious question - what time was the phone taken?  

I presume it was on the Friday.... (?)

Yes, waiting for confirmation on that so should have definite answer soon but in the meantime can anyone work it out?

Edited by cerv

Amazing! Fantastic that on the first year we took a motorhome I can find it on the photo. I can't believe we walked that far every day!

Seems to be a very slight issue for me... when you try to zoom in to the very closest zoom possible it just doesn't load anything and stays grey.

1 minute ago, Jamie D said:

Amazing! Fantastic that on the first year we took a motorhome I can find it on the photo. I can't believe we walked that far every day!

Seems to be a very slight issue for me... when you try to zoom in to the very closest zoom possible it just doesn't load anything and stays grey.

Yes, just spotted that myself! Now fixed, thanks :-)

2 minutes ago, cerv said:

Yes, just spotted that myself! Now fixed, thanks :-)

Ah I was hoping the fix would involve being able to zoom in further! Oh well. Amazing work you absolute hero. I can go to bed happy now dreaming of the fun we had and we'll have again next year :-)

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Top work Cerv. I've gone Friday 17:45 on Twitter but keep changing my mind. Popular act on Other, not so much on Pyramid. Small crowds at Park and West Holts too, about 15 people at Hell and the shadows are quite lengthy. 

Friday 19:35

Was just about to say the exact time :o 

ZZ top had been finished for 20 minutes 

BMTH on the other stage and they were running late.

White denim on west holts

Daughter on the park 

Found my tent for the very first time on one of these :D

Cheers good work!

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Top work Cerv. I've gone Friday 17:45 on Twitter but keep changing my mind. Popular act on Other, not so much on Pyramid. Small crowds at Park and West Holts too, about 15 people at Hell and the shadows are quite lengthy. 

Friday 19:35

Certainly early evening as the Pyramid field was absolutely rammed for Foals!