Housing for T in the Park

asianicole

I am going to be volunteering at T in the Park this year, and I am also a solo traveler! Does anyone have suggestions on where I should stay? Or how I should search for housing? I'm traveling through Europe so I'm not going to have any camping gear with me... or know how to get around really. Clearly I need help... lol. Please suggestions needed!

On 01/06/2016 at 0:50 AM, asianicole said:

I am going to be volunteering at T in the Park this year, and I am also a solo traveler! Does anyone have suggestions on where I should stay? Or how I should search for housing? I'm traveling through Europe so I'm not going to have any camping gear with me... or know how to get around really. Clearly I need help... lol. Please suggestions needed!

Could you contact whoever it is that you are volunteering with about any camping facilities they can provide you with ? If you don`t stay on site you will have to travel to somewhere link Perth or even Glasgow and the cheap accommodation options are probably gone by now.