Expected but missing

MrMac

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Kate Tempest is there, but I'm sure she was on at least 3 of the earlier announcements but I can only see her spoke word set and the group thing on Sunday. Got onto Everybody Down a little late and haven't had a chance to see it yet...

Just now, Odessa said:

Yeah but didn't Neil say he had info he was gonna be on the other stage? 2nd down was the highest possible slot for him really considering who'd already been announced.

what i meant was that he was never gonna be in a sub slot - about 4th or on after James seemed like the most realistic positions for him

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

what i meant was that he was never gonna be in a sub slot - about 4th or on after James seemed like the most realistic positions for him

Really? Doing arenas later in the year isn't he? I'd say he's a bigger name than PJ Harvey.

Just now, junkdeluxe said:

Augustines - they added three dates outside of their main tour in week runing up to Glastonbury, felt sure they'd be on the poster... and then... nothing :(

Shit I knew there was someone else missing. Thought these were guaranteed to be on there.