vans

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dannygrif said:

You can see both! That's what I'm going to do

Too much running about for the condition I'll be in at that point.  I'll just grab some scran on my meanderings towards M83 and enjoy the sights, which I expect to be pretty wondrous by then ;)

3 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Too much running about for the condition I'll be in at that point.  I'll just grab some scran on my meanderings towards M83 and enjoy the sights, which I expect to be pretty wondrous by then ;)

Fair enough! They're both an absolute must for me so going to cram in some hectic stage hopping

22 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

west holts seems one of the strongest stages

maybe that's just my age

i prefer 'taste' to 'age' :)

22 minutes ago, siblin said:

Spent friday at WH myself last year. That was Gaslamp, Caribou and Hot Chip, right?

yep.  Run The Jewels were in there too.

3 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

i saw Roisin last year and thought she was ace, she'l be a great warm up for Underworld.  then i'm perfectly placed to nip around to the s.e corner.  third festival in a row for that plan now!

My plan also, was thinking of heading for the common, lots of great stuff I always miss there.

45 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Friday at the Park for me, Unknown Mortal orchestra, Ezra Furman, Daughter, Ronnie Spector, Savages and Richard Hawley, brilliant run of bands

Agree with this, though I have a problem as I have want to see Sharron Shannon at the Accoustic, which clashes with Daughter.

21 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Foals Ronnie explosions in the sky Hawley Sigur Ros savages nightmare. 

Hawley and Savages are getting binned off I think. Might it then be doable? Checking...

Edited by Woffy
Shit. No.

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Looks like they've just ditched the surprise element of the 'Special Guests' concept entirely....

Indeed.  To be honest it is better that way.  I can't begin to imagine the faces on people in 2014.